Skill Bugs

Netherdrake ~

yes, fearful massacre is dagger only., as to why SM gets it i have no idea

Dual blow is 1h only skill, its called dual blow cause it hits twice not cause its for dual wield

;)

we have some of, hmm maybe much... about skills can be used at Dual Wield...

well guys, do you wanted to know the simple way to Fix all those Bugges Skills?

upgrade this Luna Alpha to become Luna Beta, and thadha all Skills are Fixed B)

but... I'm not sure Admins will upgrade it, yeah at least I already give my Solutions B)

I really don't think that the GM's are listening... but uh....:

Skill: Mana Burn, Soul Spear

Bug: Won't drain mp of target, nor will it reduce the max MP, but it still does damage to the target.

Job: Soul Arbiter

Race: ALL

Skill: DEVIL'S ARMOR!!! (Again and again... I really want this skill to be fixed!)

Bug: No increase in p.def. Just a redundant casting animation.

Job: Necromancer

Race: Human

Antoni77 thanks for the correction... SA is all races..

Edited by Life is good... sometimes

Skill: Fire Arrow

Bug: when the opponent is moving and you use the skill, it doesn't do any dmg; only works when the enemy is not moving ( PVE it works PVP it doesn't!)

Job: Rune Walker , Arch Ranger

Race: Both Elf/Human

also job "Ranger" ;)

I really don't think that the GM's are listening... but uh....:

Skill: Mana Burn, Soul Spear

Bug: Won't drain mp of target, nor will it reduce the max MP, but it still does damage to the target.

Job: Soul Arbiter

Race: Elf

Soul Arbiter it's all races... ;)

also job "Ranger" ;)

Soul Arbiter it's all races... ;)

ops i missed one job xD i was wondering if ranger got fire arrow or not and decided not 2 put it up

Skill: Fearful Blow

Bug: singel target skill, but i believe its target AOE skill? of course they probably did this to balance things out but idk if thts the case because elf fighter get RI e.e....

Job: Destroyer

ops i missed one job xD i was wondering if ranger got fire arrow or not and decided not 2 put it up

Skill: Fearful Blow

Bug: singel target skill, but i believe its target AOE skill? of course they probably did this to balance things out but idk if thts the case because elf fighter get RI e.e....

Job: Destroyer

Fearful Blow was never an AOE skill, its fully intended as siungle target

• 2 weeks later...

Skill: Blizzard

Bug: can reach the target althougt in out area of it's skill

Job: sorcerer

Race: Human /elf

Ive always found Blizzard to be a little bit strange, since the skill animation shows you being at the center, but your target is really where the center of the AoE is, so it mainly a bug in the animation

Ive always found Blizzard to be a little bit strange, since the skill animation shows you being at the center, but your target is really where the center of the AoE is, so it mainly a bug in the animation

hey, you right dude

and not only that, if you select a target far away while mobbing (i mean target the monster range atk) your enemy around you can't breeze, or even they didn't hurt :unsure:

if you select a target far away while mobbing (i mean target the monster range atk) your enemy around you can't breeze, or even they didn't hurt :unsure:

I don't understand what he is trying to explain, but can explain to me with Indo words... I mean Message me ;)