Now Playing???

Guest DarkArchon

But.. what if I do? Horror is my lyfe. Unless it has to deal with things like Higurashi nail ripping scenes. Forever clipping my nails short <:

I think I may of done this one. But guess who cares? No one!

Spooky Jack... Cough!

But I hate you. JK. More songs for thou bookmarks bar, because I am too lazy to log youtube 24-7 and download MP3s.

In Germany, we have this thing called GEMA which is basically musical cockblocking. I can't watch that video unfortunately because of it.

I've seen it and I've played it. Both of which have made me angry. When it comes to games, animes, and TV shows.. I am always in the worst of luck. The characters I love the most are always the quickest to die.

I say it because I haven't heard those guys in awhile.. ; _ ; And, honestly, I could say it about all songs. I'm getting a bigger bookmark bar than I thought I would.

I have no clue why I am listening to these. I am only doing forums and playing 'My lil Bastard'.

Closers... Dying inside.

My bookmark lived an honorable life. He is a true warrior. I love how the voice went really high before it went full sexy mode on me.

Could it be... Could I actually have ONE song that is an ACTUAL SONG (as my friends say).

That moment when I found out that Bradley Caleb Kane was Aladdin. Derp.