Arch Ranger

lololX

Question

i am really confuse about Arch Ranger .. because this Arch ranger better in human or elf ?if i choose

to be human Arch Ranger i have no stun .while elf got illusion attack .I just wan to know is pounding shot

good in pvp ? tell me the percentage[%] chance to stun and it casting time . ^_^

18 answers to this question

2.4 sec cast time and around 90% chance @ lvl 25

imagine casting fast heal twice :rolleyes:

you won't be using much of this @ GWs since it's better to spam magic arrow on your opponents

as for duels.... hmm you're pretty much dead before you cast it :)

yea .. i wanted to ask something about human AR when.Went a human AR doing a pvp do he need to stealth 1st or ? just attack using skill .

every characters will use stun/sleep/frezze for the first hit . how about human AR?

In GWs @lvl 115 with +12 bow you'd be hitting with around 10k-15k crit with magic arrow vs players so Stealth + magic arrow would most likely be 1 hit so you don't need any debuffs on them

Well in duels without stealth, you can either just pray for your magic arrow to land first a crit or you can use a dagger then rage step and then switch to bow :P

why Rage Step if you can perform Sudden Raid...

The answer is written there... or can we perform sudden raid without stealth here in celes?

Well in duels without stealth, you can either just pray for your magic arrow to land first a crit or you can use a dagger then rage step and then switch to bow :P

hahahaha ;)

well because you said was, "Stealth first and then use "Rage Step"?"

I wonder why you chose Paralyzes skill instead of Stunning skill...

I couldn't recall this statement... O_O what part of the thread did I say those O_O

Self buffs, Sin-AR still has higher crit damage than RW-AR. RW-AR only excel in crit rate and evasion but barely noticeable. Sin-AR when buffed with Whispering Buffs will have the upper hand in every aspect by a great margin.

The only advantage the RW-AR can get is their fast cast disable skill which is Cast Foil.