Start a Entraper

reidkiller

Question

its really based off what type of entrapper they want though dagger or bow? and I really dont see the point goin Assasin-Entrapper unless ur just looking for 1-2 lvls higer buff/passive skill...really though in the end its not really noticeable. Most people in game though go Rogue-Ruffian-Archer-TH-Entrapper for Dagger and Rogue-Ruffian-theif-Ranger-Entrapper for bow both paths are really good and give good buffs/passives for the weapon type Entrapper

its really based off what type of entrapper they want though dagger or bow? and I really dont see the point goin Assasin-Entrapper unless ur just looking for 1-2 lvls higer buff/passive skill...really though in the end its not really noticeable. Most people in game though go Rogue-Ruffian-Archer-TH-Entrapper for Dagger and Rogue-Ruffian-theif-Ranger-Entrapper for bow both paths are really good and give good buffs/passives for the weapon type Entrapper

I wonder when you start your survey that made you conclude that statement. TH - entra means you lost a better crit damage you can get from the other class.

archer - TH - entra = 25%crit damage

ranger - entra = 31% crit damage

archer - assasin - entra = 35% crit damage and +8% mspeed

So, what about "Rogue-Ruffian-theif-Ranger-Entrapper for bow" full str human ? it's kill mob and fast?

Entra's are meant to use daggers. We've got guides here in the forums about a bow entra but to use the full potential

of your character is to follow the basics and use a dagger. AK has +17% crit damage (if im not mistaken) so it does

compensate a lot for the low PATK of the dagger type class.

if you want more of the dagger entra guide read this -> http://forum.celesti...er-guideupdate/

Hmm,Entraper is a dagger type... actualy I want make this entraper because I want make some money(extortion and pirates) and how my main character is ruffian>thief>assasin>BT(a wrong path) start a new character is better than keep lvl up the main

it's good for my purpose?

And I have a full suporte friend in my party almost every time, it's make some diference in the choice of my path?

Since your main target is to farm @ NH, mobbing is your best choice to farm faster. With a dagger type char you can

easily reach 250 eva which would be enough for NH mobs (but not the bosses). Lure them and then bomb all the way :)

And with a previous dagger character I suppose you got your dagger equips and so that will lessen your expense.

Since your main target is to farm @ NH, mobbing is your best choice to farm faster. With a dagger type char you can

easily reach 250 eva which would be enough for NH mobs (but not the bosses). Lure them and then bomb all the way :)

And with a previous dagger character I suppose you got your dagger equips and so that will lessen your expense.

I need go full dex for eva? even with a FS? what about full str and the fs heal me?

well if you don't have enough eva equips you can go at full str and use lvl 20 light armor expertise

I remember using my entrapper with lvl 20 LAE and just +7 85 set i can already tank mobs easily @ NH

well if you don't have enough eva equips you can go at full str and use lvl 20 light armor expertise

I remember using my entrapper with lvl 20 LAE and just +7 85 set i can already tank mobs easily @ NH

and what skill is good to max at first? to kill the mob in NH ?

There are different paths for BT and Entrappers as my mentor said...

BT Aoe: Rouge>Ruffian>Archer>TreasureHunter>BladeTaker

BT 1 vs 1 (duel or pvp): Rouge>Ruffian>Archer>Assasin>BladeTaker

diferent is TH use aoe, Assasin skills that hit 1 target, TH give u pshy atk, Assasin gives Crit

Entrapper Aoe or only phsy atk:Rouge>Ruffian>Archer>TH>Entrapper

Entrapper 1 vs 1 or full Crit (pvp or duel, just like my mentor): Rouge>Ruffian>Archer>Assasin>Entrapper

Same Path as BladeTaker but Stat change a lot... like Dual or One

Dual Wielding: Full Phsy Atk, use TH for power... or use Assasin for crit (is better Crit for max damage, for example: mine with TH 22k but in Assasin must be 28k because its always crit)

One Handed: Balance Atk and Def, Use TH for aoe(the diference of power is a lot) or Assasin for kill 1 by 1(not recommended for Nera Harbor)

TTD+12: Gives Crit, recomended for Assasin

AK+12: Gives Atk, recomended for TH for power and speed

You can use Both of Them is you want but for duel, is better use 2 AK, not TTD(a lot of crit can descrease your atk)

If im wrong, please reply (im just a noob xD)

gives suggestions too, is acceptable!!

Name: RenZero

Lv: 106

Job: Blade Taker

Mentor: NeyStar, Entrapper lv 111 (AWESOME POWER, his path is the same that i said, he beat 10 people higher of lv 120)

MyPath: (its wrong but i dont care (yes i care)) Rouge>Ruffian>Thief(must be Archer)>TH>BladeTaker

Rouge>Ruffian>Archer>TH>Entrapper or Rouge - Ruffian - archer - assasin - entrapper

what's the best?remember that I have a FS in my party and I wanna make money with mobs in NA

I saw in skill calc that is better assasin-Entraper than TH>ENtraper because every skill that th have entraper have too

what about

Rouge - Ruffian - archer - assasin - entrapper full str?

@BT-Ren

I don't know what TH-Entra attracts you but for all I know you lost 10% crit damage by choosing that instead of assasin-entra.

and Assasin-BT dual wield is a big NO. BT skills here in celestia are bugged and you can only use TH skills

while using Dual wield.

yeah, she's cleric>priest>EM>RM

EM>RM was a bad idea?

It's fine but Bish-RM would be a bit better because you can have higher level of heals.

Stick to archer-sin-entra

@BT-Ren

I don't know what TH-Entra attracts you but for all I know you lost 10% crit damage by choosing that instead of assasin-entra.

and Assasin-BT dual wield is a big NO. BT skills here in celestia are bugged and you can only use TH skills

while using Dual wield.

It's fine but Bish-RM would be a bit better because you can have higher level of heals.

Stick to archer-sin-entra

ok, could I go full str? is it ok?

@reidkiller:absolutely full STR, i become full dex, is good, but when you get to lv 100, ur eva will descrease if you become BT

for sure, if you are full dex and you are going to be Entrapper i suggest to be full dex when you begin, but when you reach to lv 105 become full str, using a re-stat scroll

@JoeQ: true, my bad... but you can use One handed if you want to balance def and atk... BUT, use re-skill scroll for that (use it in good options or you will lose GP)

i recommend to use re-skill in lv 115, because it gives a penalty and lose crit, def, eva

xD hahahaha guys ill leave ya an advice... only add buff, and Hunter Blast Hunter Smoke and Shield Bomerang for BT

dont add skill of attack, because it will " F " (word that i wont said but you might know it) your character!!

oh and if you want more info, ill leave a guide too for every job of lv 105, it helps a lot

http://celestiaguild.blogspot.com/2011/02/blade-taker-job-guide.html

its for celestia, good luck guys!! i hope it might help you :D

I'll take entraper, but my purpose is make a lot of money with extortion, so i don't mind what will happen with my character till get entraper

Considering this fact, what should I do to leveling up very fast? Go full str,use 100% scrolls, use some philo stone in my set stained blood?

and about pet, it's worth use them? because every time that I take them it die...it's make me crazy >.<

dude, my mentor is entrapper, lv 111, he alone lv 105 made 4b killing all NH mobs!!

he used: AK +12, Aias +12, Gardener set+ 12 (he made all) 2 hathors, 1 kynee (he doesnt equip it) he use the same path in assasin, come on... his costume was ninja coat, chibi gloves, shini sandals, crit slime, jack lantern!!!

now he use BWL!! thanks to that money, he beat people of lv higher 120 in alker ch1 xD i saw it, i got screen shot of me and him in DD when we was lv 80

believe me, he did all of that, nothing is fake

dude, my mentor is entrapper, lv 111, he alone lv 105 made 4b killing all NH mobs!!

he used: AK +12, Aias +12, Gardener set+ 12 (he made all) 2 hathors, 1 kynee (he doesnt equip it) he use the same path in assasin, come on... his costume was ninja coat, chibi gloves, shini sandals, crit slime, jack lantern!!!

now he use BWL!! thanks to that money, he beat people of lv higher 120 in alker ch1 xD i saw it, i got screen shot of me and him in DD when we was lv 80

believe me, he did all of that, nothing is fake

I've already dicided that my path is Rouge - Ruffian - archer - assasin - entrapper full str

but someone could answer me please?

I'll take entraper, but my purpose is make a lot of money with extortion, so i don't mind what will happen with my character till get entraper

Considering this fact, what should I do to leveling up very fast? Go full str,use 100% scrolls, use some philo stone in my set stained blood?

and about pet, it's worth use them? because every time that I take them it die...it's make me crazy >.<

your mentor are good indeed... Salute

it's not about his path, also not his Equipments... it's because he is already do everything to his Entraper with Hard Work...

and I'm sure he doesn't really care what path his build was... what he is know it's "I am Entrapper now"

hmmm, anyway I wanna know your Mentors name, or maybe nick on game

make sure your pet not healing you when you are surrounded by monsters, some monsters will kill the Healer first instead of killing the hitter... so make sure you hit them first, and then use Heal... if those monsters still want hit your Pet, hit them again...