What Skills to Take TM Fresh Reskill Used

scottskilz

Question

6 answers to this question

all buff eva skills... or passive eva skills... as long as you can reach... I think 270 or 280.. you can tank all mobs( in NH that is) that will follow you without taking damage... the only problem that will remain is...the DOTs of mobs :D that is surely wont miss and the dreadful stun-locks.. ow right.. and the mage attacks that doesn't miss :D

First learn all buffs, passives and the bombs since u will need to learn them anyway...

(especially those buff and passives that gives evasion)

after doing that full buff urself, equip all ur best gears and look at ur character stats

if ur eva reaches 320+ den i would suggest to learn dual wield even if ur only 105...

if it does not reach that much eva do not learn dual wield yet (atleast until u have 320eva)...

now lets say u did not reach 320eva and ur willing to reskill again then feel free to learn wind break and LAE if u want

otherwise just stick with hunter bomb/smoke and shieldboom while equiping a shield on the left hand...

but if u reach 320+ eva at lv 105, learn all dual wield passive skills, hunter bomb/smoke , shield boom and illusion attack...

hope it helps... :)

my take on this is to focus on levelling to 115 (since we're talking about NH). that means you max 2 aoe's skills (hunter blast and the cartwheel thing, hunter smoke optional) and the whispering buffs and passives. you may opt to take only hunter blast/hunter smoke and to use these, you hunter blast/hunter smoke run while hunter blast is cooldown then hunter blast again.

choose passives/buffs relevant to mobbing/aoeing. as in eva, crit, speed. light armor expertise? not so. if you have high enough eva, you don't really need that. if you're equipped with 105 stuff then you have a good enough def.

anyway, you get sp's when you level up that's when you spend sp's on pvp stuff. so prioritize levelling to 115 or so, pvp later.

and one more thing, don't dual wield yet. although it's cool, it's not the right time to do it (i mean at 105).