Better STR or DEX for fighter .

✩LeonidasZ✩

Question

If u choose str..u will have strong p.attck

if u choose dex..u will have strong crit

crit is better..so choose dex

dex gives evasion too..if ppl attck u..it will miss

mmm about dex.....it will raise your hit,crit RATE(not damage),eva

and if you want to use dex build use str until 105 then use reset stats to dex,if you use dex from begining it will more difficult to leveling to 105 cause of your low p attack

ouh

If u choose str..u will have strong p.attck

if u choose dex..u will have strong crit

crit is better..so choose dex

dex gives evasion too..if ppl attck u..it will miss

and the damage ..? if i choose dex will decrease my P.a ..it make my damage decrease isn't it ,??

• Upvote 2

mmm about dex.....it will raise your hit,crit RATE(not damage),eva

and if you want to use dex build use str until 105 then use reset stats to dex,if you use dex from begining it will more difficult to leveling to 105 cause of your low p attack

Not again with the false information. Dex will also increase your crit damage.

Crit damage without Zephyr = 32k - 34k

Luna_01_120107_015516_001.jpg

Crit damage with Zephyr (80 dex) = 35k - 38k

Luna_01_120107_015814_001.jpg

If you're still in doubt then you can use your own char for a test.

ouh

and the damage ..? if i choose dex will decrease my P.a ..it make my damage decrease isn't it ,??

The crit damage would compensate for your lost PA. Reset stats are all around the market and it wouldn't hurt just to try a dex type. I myself am a Str AR before but then I changed into Dex and was satisfied with the results.

Guest SimplyAmazing

dex or str??? which is the best???? for me i prefer in vit :D ... vit add pdef... and pdef decrease the damage... for example in war.. if your full vit... if you died and respawn... sometimes 1sb for a full vit is not enough.. and that is the time that you will hit your sb,.. and boom he's dead... take note... in war... if your full str or dex with your pdef is low... and you will be in hell ... always dead in the respawn point... taking the sb unguarded :D

Guest SimplyAmazing

by the way to increase your crit rate... rein your weapon crit rate... helm dex.. and cape 80-90crit rate... and whoalah... you have a crit rate much higher.. you dont have to put all stats to dex just to increase your crit rate.. theres so many way to increase it :)

Lets put it into english so that everyone will understand. If you have pure str and happen to crit, you will do more damage than if you were pure dex and happen to crit.

Not neccesarily true, for instance on my destro full dex gives me harder crits than full str, cause dex also increases critical damage