where can i grind?? to earn gold fast

Monkey D Luffy

Question

6 answers to this question

Depends on your level, if you can kill monsters in NH, do it. If you can kill Mobs in NH, even better.

Go to NH and clear your Inventory except for HP pots, MP pots and buff pots, but if you can, use them once than put them in your bank also. When you go to NH, kill monsters of course and when they drop weapons, stones, sand, etc. Throw all the useless stuff but keep the weapons. When your inventory is full of all the NH weapons, sell them and than do it again.

But if you can't go to NH, than I'd advice the old fashioned Valley of Faries~

Depends on your level, if you can kill monsters in NH, do it. If you can kill Mobs in NH, even better.

Go to NH and clear your Inventory except for HP pots, MP pots and buff pots, but if you can, use them once than put them in your bank also. When you go to NH, kill monsters of course and when they drop weapons, stones, sand, etc. Throw all the useless stuff but keep the weapons. When your inventory is full of all the NH weapons, sell them and than do it again.

But if you can't go to NH, than I'd advice the old fashioned Valley of Faries~

tnx for the info :) :) btw what level i should be to get equipments?? becuase when i try there i only get stone and powder

nera harbor is hands down the best place to hunt for gold. would be nice if you bring along a warehouse scroll if you're kinda pro and fast kill. like what he said, bring only the essentials because you're gonna need those inventory slots.

after farming, construct rune ingot which sells for 20-25m per slot. good enough.

ghost tree swamp would be nice for mid-level because u get a lot of high quality stuff and advanced craft materials.