[Rogue]Arch Ranger - Elf

BossAkira

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1 thing im frustrated with. When fast reload is maxed.. Magic arrow is hard to spam. you have to click and move slightly between shots because the cast is faster than the cool down. Should i only level fats reload a certain amount, or not take it at all? I'm confused @.@

1 thing im frustrated with. When fast reload is maxed.. Magic arrow is hard to spam. you have to click and move slightly between shots because the cast is faster than the cool down. Should i only level fats reload a certain amount, or not take it at all? I'm confused @.@

do not spamming skills on Celestia Luna, it will make you Lagged

and yes, to prevent that Lag, you can move aside after do a Skill...

Skill, move aside, skill, move aside, skill, move aside... repeat it

wow..orion is from lucky box right?i try to look wound chaser set but seems it is quite difficult...the drop rate is quite small

I'm buy it from Nera Castle ch3... sorry not tell you about that... X)

• 2 months later...
  • Game Master

Humans get more crit damage if you go Assassin>AR but they don't get as much crit rate/eva as an elf AR would (Side Step and Party buffs are bomb), which can still get pretty decent damage. 

Pros and cons for each side of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Didn't want to necro but I want to know for human AR, why not ruffian thief instead of ruffian archer?

you can also go for Voyager> Thief...

but it would be missed on the next path that would be TH or Assassin which both of them are Dagger user

is still better Ruffian> Archer... so when we choose TH or Assassin we can still get Bow skills from Archer :)

you can also go for Voyager> Thief...

but it would be missed on the next path that would be TH or Assassin which both of them are Dagger user

is still better Ruffian> Archer... so when we choose TH or Assassin we can still get Bow skills from Archer :)

Ah I see thanks a lot buddy! :smile_con:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Orange unpinned this topic