BossAkira

[Rogue]Arch Ranger - Elf

what is equip set from 60?and also the weapon?

I use Butcher Leather Sets... and for Bow I use Orion Hunting Bow

wow..orion is from lucky box right?i try to look wound chaser set but seems it is quite difficult...the drop rate is quite small

1 thing im frustrated with. When fast reload is maxed.. Magic arrow is hard to spam. you have to click and move slightly between shots because the cast is faster than the cool down. Should i only level fats reload a certain amount, or not take it at all? I'm confused @[email protected]

1 thing im frustrated with. When fast reload is maxed.. Magic arrow is hard to spam. you have to click and move slightly between shots because the cast is faster than the cool down. Should i only level fats reload a certain amount, or not take it at all? I'm confused @[email protected]

do not spamming skills on Celestia Luna, it will make you Lagged

and yes, to prevent that Lag, you can move aside after do a Skill...

Skill, move aside, skill, move aside, skill, move aside... repeat it

wow..orion is from lucky box right?i try to look wound chaser set but seems it is quite difficult...the drop rate is quite small

I'm buy it from Nera Castle ch3... sorry not tell you about that... X)

Humans get more crit damage if you go Assassin>AR but they don't get as much crit rate/eva as an elf AR would (Side Step and Party buffs are bomb), which can still get pretty decent damage. 

Pros and cons for each side of it.

But at war AR Human is better right ?

And also addition. Is human AR pure STR and STR/STRIKE eq good ? Or DEX stats + STR eqs ?

And also addition. Is human AR pure STR and STR/STRIKE eq good ? Or DEX stats + STR eqs ?

avoid double posting yeng..

Human Ar for me is better if STR+strike items..

Merged your posts. You're lucky Rham is a forgiving Mod :P 

But yeah, I think Assassin>AR is better, even though it's really tough to level it. Most people go dagger till 105 then reskill.

still the predator buffs is not a really wise choice because its cooldown is not really fast. so you can use it once i thnk in a guild war

Didn't want to necro but I want to know for human AR, why not ruffian thief instead of ruffian archer?

you can also go for Voyager> Thief...

but it would be missed on the next path that would be TH or Assassin which both of them are Dagger user

is still better Ruffian> Archer... so when we choose TH or Assassin we can still get Bow skills from Archer :)

you can also go for Voyager> Thief...

but it would be missed on the next path that would be TH or Assassin which both of them are Dagger user

is still better Ruffian> Archer... so when we choose TH or Assassin we can still get Bow skills from Archer :)

Ah I see thanks a lot buddy! :smile_con:

piercing shot good aoe or not?

the most High Damage Area skill for Arch Ranger is Demolition Shot :)

Piercing Shot is good but need High Level so it will waste SP... XD