Ohai~

Amaiyo

IGN: AmaiDesu

Guild: None as of the moment xD

Birthday: October 23

Hobbies/Interests: Anime, gaming, art, the internet, J-Rock, chosen K-pop groups and err... Sweets.

Dislikes: Ill mannered morons.

Height, weight: Let us not talk about this. XD

Job/Grade: 2nd year college

Relationship Status: Taken. <3

Favorite TV shows, Movies, Books: I don't really have any. lol

Why you play this game/are on forums: Actually, I already played this game for a few months 2 years ago. :D But sadly I forgot all my accounts including my forum account lol. My boyfriend and I we're looking for an alt game while we wait for the new level cap of __ (I don't think I'm allowed to say other games. ) I said that playing normal online games would be such a hassle so I suggested we play on a Private server, and I remembered Luna for no apparent reason. :P

Quote/expression/words that mean something to you: "When you cosplay do it with all your heart" - Gintama

A song that means something to you: Liar & Jibun Rock both by ONE OK ROCK

A video/website/cause that means something to you: hmmm... those websites that meant something to me already closed down. </3

Something Random: I love making sigs and such. I started doing it when I entered a certain forum when I was 13. I kinda thought my self by clicking random buttons. LOL

hmm welcome at luna~

about Yaoi :

Yaoi (やおい?)[nb 1] also known as Boys' Love, is a Japanese popular term for female-oriented fictional media that focus on homoerotic or homoromantic male relationships, usually created by female authors. As these depict males, there is an androphilic male audience as well, however manga aimed at a gay male audience is considered a separate genre. Originally referring to a specific type of dōjinshi (self-published works) parody of mainstream anime and manga works, yaoi came to be used as a generic term for female-oriented manga, anime, dating sims, novels and dōjinshi featuring idealized homosexual male relationships. The main characters in yaoi usually conform to the formula of the seme (攻め lit. "attacker"?) who pursues the uke (受け lit. "receiver"?). In Japan, the term has largely been replaced by the rubricBoys' Love (ボーイズラブ Bōizu Rabu?), which subsumes both parodies and original works, and commercial as well as dōjinshi works. Although the genre is called Boys' Love (commonly abbreviated as "BL"), the males featured are pubescent or older. Works featuring prepubescent boys are labeled shotacon, and seen as a distinct genre. Yaoi (as it continues to be known among English-speaking fans) has spread beyond Japan: both translated and original yaoi is now available in many countries and languages.

Yaoi began in the dōjinshi markets of Japan in the late 1970s/early 1980s as an outgrowth of shōnen-ai (少年愛?) (also known as "Juné" or "tanbi"), but whereas shōnen-ai (both commercial and dōjinshi) were original works, yaoi were parodies of popular shōnen anime and manga, such as Captain Tsubasa and Saint Seiya.

BL creators and fans are careful to distinguish the genre from bara, including "gay manga", which are created by and for gay men.[1][2] However, some male manga creators have produced BL works.[3] Yuri is a wider blanket term than yaoi, because it refers to comics with lesbian relationships, regardless of the target audience, which may be (presumptively heterosexual) men, heterosexual women, or lesbian women. Yuri made by and for lesbians tends to resemble a distaff counterpart of bara, while men's yuri manga is more like yaoi manga, except more sexual, since both are targeted at the opposite sex and are not about realistic homosexual relationships.[citation needed]

more at : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaoi