Ohai~

Amaiyo

I do like yaoi, I meant I'll see some of that REALLY REALLY Hardcore stuff. I like more of the softer stuff, but once in awhile is fine xD

Ooohh I see, I thought you also liked the hardcore ones xD

My friend told me this:

"I like Yaoi cuz' I don't want to see my favorite characters with other women, I'd rather see them with each other"

Or something within those lines XD

,,,jiaaAAAAhhhh,,,

just for dat reason? ohhh,,dats your friendss,,,and you?

wat's intrest on it, honestly?

reason>couse i prefer seing my boyfriends doi'n some things with another guy than to another women< didnt make any sense at all,,,

make you horny?, or something like dat? :blink:

this is something really weird i think,,,(need to keep my GF away from you all) :D

couse im woried>>>"hon, can you flirting with him?, please,,,i'd really like to see it, please hon"<<eeEww,,, :wacko:

reason>couse i prefer seing my boyfriends doi'n some things with another guy than to another women< didnt make any sense at all,,,

make you horny?, or something like dat?

this is something really weird i think,,,(need to keep my GF away from you all) :D

choose her history im 100% se alredy watch yaoi! :3

make you horny?, or something like dat? :blink:

couse im woried>>>"hon, can you flirting with him?, please,,,i'd really like to see it, please hon"<<eeEww,,, :wacko:

Repost

:D :D :D

Nothing is wrong with yaoi, It's just like when people say they like guns in anime but they have a lot of gunphobia in real life. I honestly don't have anything wrong with gays in real life, but Yaoi for us is addicting.

^THIS.

lol I'm actually scared of ghost and horror movies, but I absolutely love horror, mystery and suspense anime.

It's kinda hard to explain.

The gay thing is also something like that. I think that girls would only want to see hot anime characters doing those Yaoi things.

It would be REALLY weird to see it in real life, with non hot human beings. lolololol That would be just extremely gay.