BT , entrapper or TM?

Guest Gladius

Question

Guest ~Syn~

i think these 3 jobs are good in PvP, GvG, and hunting. all of these job depend on equip. -_-

But BT are most good class among rogue in the end [have more eva then TM cuz of dual expertise lvl 10 and has more P.A then Entra and TM cuz of dual] :wub:

for me :

Entrapper = hunting, cuz have exortion skill, combine with draupnir ring+helm of desire....55% drop rate

BT = GvG, why..??? cuz even without buff their attack still aouchwesome + to lazy to cast buff again and again on my chara when they die in GvG

For me, I would use BT for PvP since you can go all out for EVA items while taking care less about your PATK cuz you already have a high PATK.

For GvG, TM much suitable for its party buff. C'mon, who doesn't love a buff. (You can go for BT too if you like to hit and run).

For Grinding, never use BT or TM unless you have a party to do so.

BT and TM with lv2 Extortion ? Yeah you will take forever to get a loot.

Go for Entrapper with Lv4 Extortion + Helm o' desire with 2 x Draupnir. (Trust me, even the system never shows it stacked, it really does stacked)

Most likely, my Entrapper can make 500m in less than 1 hour by grinding alone.

Some people using Destro, Cardinal and any other job to farm and they are totally proud of it.

Hell yea, proud when they only can make 100m in 1 hour ? You sure got a guts.

Well that's all I want to share. At the end, it's all about your choices.