[Backdoor] Found when u download the client [Pictures of the threat!]

ღSὰraℋღ

Backdoor Virus????

ok i had to re-download the client cuz it was acting odd so im like ugh....!!!

so then while i want on http://celestialuna.com/

to download the client, and waited for it to unpack or w/e it does my vipre anti virus freak me out with a warning??? Funny thing is that it still let me play???

1g12dt.jpg

34fxth1.jpg

I just wanted to post this to make sure nothing was wrong with the link download on the main site.

I hope i did the right thing for reporting this. its the first time it ever happen to me? and i downloaded this client alot of times off of celestialuna.com with no virus scaring me....

Its fine :3

CL is free from viruses, some antivirus reads CL as an unwanted program because of "Anti-Hack System" on the client, idk how is it works, maybe like the other game guards, (some antivirus reads gameguard as a virus too) but its 100% safe x.x

• Upvote 1

all u have to do if u wanna reinstall or redownload luna client are :

- disable firewall.

- disable ur antivirus (if things like that happened)

then

- download and install luna

- play luna (while ur firewall n AV OFF)

after u've done playing luna, u can turn on ur firewall n AV.

luna client = 1000% free of virus

i got same problem to, my AVG detect luna exe as a virus to. is that virus detect really fine???

It is fine. I believe Celestia Luna is detected by two antiviruses at the moment.

it's a false positive, so you don't have to worry.

However, I really wouldn't encourage anyone to turn off their antivirus and firewall to play.

Even though nothing may happen, there is still a risk. If anything happens to any of you, we won't be responsible.

If someone really want to solve this problem, changing their antivirus might be a safer alternative.

yeah... use Avira Antivirus then... :3

more suggestion?

It's really personal preference.

I've been using Avast! for the longest time, and it never gave me any problems.

The only thing, is that it thinks Celestia Luna is suspicious... well... I'm not sure if it's still the case now though.

You just have to run it normally, and then pick the "never ask you again" option.

u dont have to turn of ur A-V... just put celestialuna folder to exclusion... so ur A-V wont scan that folder...

Of course, you should do this first.

It's just because I have heard about some people who still had trouble after doing that.