Necro "Attract" Skill

Bisul

I just found one thing (maybe some of you already know).. Necro's Corpse Take can be use to "attract" monsters just like fighter's attract circle.
I tested it at maggots (Great Garden).. and i can "attract" all maggots at the garden! *O*
it allows you to mobs many monster but it can't provoke the monsters to attack you like attract circle.

I use venom cloud so the mobs keep follow me even i far from them.

Sorry for bad Quality :unsure:

Luna_01_120224_103337_001.jpg

• Upvote 1

u sure it isnt maggots just following u? O-o i dont recall corpes take doin that.. (when im in stealth i do it on all the mobs but i does no dmg, nor does it have the attract affect) but just to double check, u sure its Corpes take? try it on other mobs that dont follow u so easy o -o slimes or something lol

u sure it isnt maggots just following u? O-o i dont recall corpes take doin that.. (when im in stealth i do it on all the mobs but i does no dmg, nor does it have the attract affect) but just to double check, u sure its Corpes take? try it on other mobs that dont follow u so easy o -o slimes or something lol

Uh.... how're they supposed to follow you when you're in stealth? :blink:

And Corpse Take never does damage. It never did. And so does Corpse Explosion. I'll try this one for myself sooner or later I guess. ;)

• 2 weeks later...