Suggestion for NH Mobs.

andrea0012

would say no to this.. i mean really.. farming in NH is easy as it is already.. with the right gears, that stun won't be much of a problem.. try farming on areas with less bluebeards in them.. really annoying to be stunned that long, but take it as a challenge to strive for better equips.. :)

• 2 weeks later...

would say no to this.. i mean really.. farming in NH is easy as it is already.. with the right gears, that stun won't be much of a problem.. try farming on areas with less bluebeards in them.. really annoying to be stunned that long, but take it as a challenge to strive for better equips.. :)

well yeah... but even if you got good set it always happen.. i got a cardi and good set. it stun me for like 2-3 mins i got 15k hp sometimes i died sometimes not.. But it occupies alot of my time. and for me its not a problem but for those who play at computer shop at limited time its a problem. So i suggest that there should be a delay time before you get stunned again by the mobs.

Sorry for my english.Hope you understand what i mean.

Guest ~Syn~

well yeah... but even if you got good set it always happen.. i got a cardi and good set. it stun me for like 2-3 mins i got 15k hp sometimes i died sometimes not.. But it occupies alot of my time. and for me its not a problem but for those who play at computer shop at limited time its a problem. So i suggest that there should be a delay time before you get stunned again by the mobs.

Yeah although my TM already have 360 eva, still can die with "Stun Lock + Ice Heart Owner atk" <_<

Chance of stun on NH pirate are high :(

Yeah although my TM already have 360 eva, still can die with "Stun Lock + Ice Heart Owner atk" <_<

Chance of stun on NH pirate are high :(

what?seriously?my Cardi only have around 14k Hp @ lvl 112 and that stun although sometimes can be a little long but still can't kill me.. oh well, i guess sometimes that stun can be annoying..

i just always spam SOJ and health potions, in that split second i don't get stunned that is then cripple then holy taker..