Blade Taker or Temper Master?

EvilTotketsu

Question

hmmm... I'm just a little bit confused about Blade Takers and Temper Masters (I'm a BT though :D) If im not mistaken, BTs have higher damage(STR) because they are human while TMs have more buffs and lesser damage because they are elf. All of your comments and suggestions are well appreciated :D All of them will help :)

Bladetaker - Highest Damage

Highest Eva

Can 1 hit KO

Dont need to Rebuff at GW, Just Respawn and Hunterblast or SB = 1 Hit

Higher Lvl of Dual wield

I AGREE 100000000000000% to HackHaseo :D

Highest Eva

Can 1 hit KO

Higher Lvl of Dual wield

Tempermaster - Casting Foil

Thanks for that :) Its clearer to me now :D

Can I ask one more thing? what do you suggest for philo and rein :D

for me , they are both good. it will just rely on the player on what he gonna build for his stat , items and on his skills. no one can tell who's more stronger and who's weaker between these two job. But if it is BT vs TM vs Entrapper ill go for entra :lol:

• Upvote 1

for me , they are both good. it will just rely on the player on what he gonna build for his stat , items and on his skills. no one can tell who's more stronger and who's weaker between these two job. But if it is BT vs TM vs Entrapper ill go for entra :lol:

Still depends on the person who's using it xD

For me TMs are useless in GW, When they die they need to rebuff or else they're trash XD While BT just respawn then kill

Stealth and then rebuff, easy xD

Lol XD By the time you respawn and you cast stealth, You have been already hit by someone. Unlike BT respawn then just press buttons.

use casting foil. wew think hard plsss ^_^

i prefer BT

S> BT LOL jk

haha!! :3

BT high damage low strike than TM but, you can philo items with strike...

well, i herd some rumors about TM having higher eva than BT, but i think its the buff that makes them higher.. so id go for BT though --,

use casting foil. wew think hard plsss ^_^

Lol who do you think you are? "Mr. Know it all" Were talking about "GW" LOL?? Theres like 3 People waiting for you to respawn and FOIL is for only 1 target right? So there's still 2 people going to kill you? Wew think before you speak nub?

Lol who do you think you are? "Mr. Know it all" Were talking about "GW" LOL?? Theres like 3 People waiting for you to respawn and FOIL is for only 1 target right? So there's still 2 people going to kill you? Wew think before you speak nub?

you didn't say they got 3 people and you got backup your guildmates and you think your so pro?

Highest Eva

Can 1 hit KO

Higher Lvl of Dual wield

Tempermaster - Casting Foil

that's incorrect bt have higher damage tm have higher eva and longer stuns ive never seen a bt one hit a tm before

For me TMs are useless in GW, When they die they need to rebuff or else they're trash XD While BT just respawn then kill

not true you just don't know how too use a tm right then cause they are just as good as bt if you have the right gear on