Blade Taker or Temper Master?

EvilTotketsu

Question

hmmm... I'm just a little bit confused about Blade Takers and Temper Masters (I'm a BT though :D) If im not mistaken, BTs have higher damage(STR) because they are human while TMs have more buffs and lesser damage because they are elf. All of your comments and suggestions are well appreciated :D All of them will help :)

u still get the set effect eventhoo u didn't wear 1-set(gemini-castor)

what?... wearing 1 pcs of gemini-castor will still have set effect?...

means i dont have to wear 2 pcs of it?..

it will be like this..

gemini - castor + hegemonic?

is that right? that way ill only have -hp 215, instead of -hp 430..

while having this effect..

[2] Set Effect: Magic Attack +5%

Evasion +19%

Movement Speed -88

with 1 pcs of gemini only..

am i right?

what?... wearing 1 pcs of gemini-castor will still have set effect?...

means i dont have to wear 2 pcs of it?..

it will be like this..

gemini - castor + hegemonic?

is that right? that way ill only have -hp 215, instead of -hp 430..

while having this effect..

[2] Set Effect: Magic Attack +5%

Evasion +19%

Movement Speed -88

with 1 pcs of gemini only..

am i right?

They mean that even though the set effect needs these:(Gemini + Castor earrings), the effect would still work using 2x Gemini earrings or 2x Castor earrings.

And About the -80 movement speed, it will only take effect if you have the set (either 2x gemini, 2x Castor or 1 gemini and 1 castor)

That's it :)

i would say STR TM is the best .... as of me, im a lvl 108 TM with a dmg of 5.8k and a crit of 1k ..... its really rare for me to find people with high evasions .... i only dueled 2 people which had a high eva so .... i woulndt mind about my eva so much

i would say STR TM is the best .... as of me, im a lvl 108 TM with a dmg of 5.8k and a crit of 1k ..... its really rare for me to find people with high evasions .... i only dueled 2 people which had a high eva so .... i woulndt mind about my eva so much

5800 normal damage? and 1000 critical damage?

^ for the comment on top of me, yes, in fact, i am full str and my armors full str... personally, as i said on my last comment... that for me, my evasion didnt matter... But its really up to u! ... if u can.. try to focus ur stats on one build... and the rest make items and stuff :)

TM has high eva than BT... why? eva buffs of course... higher critrate? buffs also since TM has only lvl 5 dual wield, still TM will have higher crit and eva IF THE BUFFS FIRST rather than BT, once reached lvl 132, they pwn without buffs lol well, its up to you since i dont really like rouge coz rouge equips have imba price on market LOL

Ill say bt cz unlike tm i dont want to rebuff all the time zzz super lame. Ill miss foil so what i dont caareee

I could get the elf buffs if im ptd with a tm anyways... so its bt no contest :>

umm nope xP .... i did usually focused on my buffs.... for me, i maxed hunter blast, hunter smoke, shield boom, and casting.. and i think my illusion is lvl 17 only ... so its 75%

why did you focus on casting foil?... is it better than illusion attack? and level 17 illusion attack is still weak right?

TM has high eva than BT... why? eva buffs of course... higher critrate? buffs also since TM has only lvl 5 dual wield, still TM will have higher crit and eva IF THE BUFFS FIRST rather than BT, once reached lvl 132, they pwn without buffs lol well, its up to you since i dont really like rouge coz rouge equips have imba price on market LOL

TM level 5 dual -30 evasion

BT level 10 dual - 5 evasion

but i think your right.. hehehe just depends on the build i think.. like str philo, or eva philo,