update Skill job Panzer

ladybanzai

Guest ~Syn~

Hahah i agree with you since i like gun weapon then any type of weapon :lol:

But, for now i'm in love with destro :wub:

panzer just sucks, even if its fixed lol

thats why you complain

Plus, even if the job is fixed, the weapon isn't lol. Im pretty sure you cant philo them or at least that's what I heard, I destroyed my gun long ago ~

panzer just sucks, even if its fixed lol

thats why you complain

Plus, even if the job is fixed, the weapon isn't lol. Im pretty sure you cant philo them or at least that's what I heard, I destroyed my gun long ago ~

yea ryt. not the gun...

panzer have the highest patk speed for fighter class... I've check this and my panzer's aspd ish better than my magnus

to the best of my knowledge, musket training does not work, and guns are bugged insomuch as a) no construction stats; and B) cannot be philoed (makes it so all muskets are created equal, but also means that you cant get a really nice one)

ive been told the attack skills work but im not 100% sure about that (some people may say that iron night is supposed to be aoe, but it was originally single target and later changed, and celest is based off an older version so being 1v1 for it isnt a bug)

to the best of my knowledge, musket training does not work, and guns are bugged insomuch as a) no construction stats; and B) cannot be philoed (makes it so all muskets are created equal, but also means that you cant get a really nice one)

ive been told the attack skills work but im not 100% sure about that (some people may say that iron night is supposed to be aoe, but it was originally single target and later changed, and celest is based off an older version so being 1v1 for it isnt a bug)

so this also could possibly mean sniper is working too? since they both are gun wielding classes? or just panzer is the only one gun class working?

so this also could possibly mean sniper is working too? since they both are gun wielding classes? or just panzer is the only one gun class working?

been told most if not all attack skills are working but im a bit skeptical... especially since the answers were vague lol, so im in the process of making my own and testing the crap out of them

been told most if not all attack skills are working but im a bit skeptical... especially since the answers were vague lol, so im in the process of making my own and testing the crap out of them

made a panzer, the gun skills are pretty weak so there goes the big fuss about them, and btw the skill reloading musket doesn't seem to work for me or maybe the atk spd% is miniscule... you can look for yourself though lol

^ that's double post XD

Musket skills become too weak it's because Musket Training it's bug...

if Musket Training it's not Bug, I'm sure that Musket Attack Skill will have High Damage

Rapid Fire (or at game named Reloading) this skill it's work at Panzer, and yes only when we use Muskets

Fifin and me already test it before... Her Rune Impact somehow become really fast... lol

High Caliber Shot (at game named Iron Night) it's skill which not AoE, I already read it from Skill Calculator

but at Luna Beta Gpotato, this skill already become AoE, also at Luna-Wiki.gpotato (before change to Luna Plus data)

it's already explained this skill are Piercing through Enemies Armors, and also have Burn Effects...

well just that, explanation from me...