GuildWar messages

Fire

???

just open your option by press O, click "chat", and then checklist "close guild chat"...

I hope this will give you a bit help...

I dont think you read my entire post (everything that I wrote), or understand anything i wrote...re-read it very slowly, making sure that each word makes sense to you.

and I don't think you know that actually I already read your entire post...

that was just "Fist Aid Kit" until GMs made it...

I only try to help anyway... :wub:

Thanks, i know there is that option, i even mentioned it on my post man >>; "i realize that you can turn off guild" which made me wonder if you read it at all or not. If you turn off guild you cant communicate with entire guild at once. The point is to get rid of the spam but still be able to use guild chat. At this point, if u start a war, guild chat is pretty much useless which doesn't make much sense to me since you are supposed to war as a guild.

OMG... I forgot we can't chatting with our comrades (Guild Member) if we turn off Guild Chat... XD

sorry, my apology sweetheart

although I usually always turn off when I go to Guild War and only concentration with that war and ignoring Guild Chat

so I was think this can help you when you go to Guild War... I just try to share my experience during guild war ;)

again... my apology sweetheart :wub: