GUILD WAR Idea

Cecilia

better to have place like distorted crack without no monsters so that neutral players will not get interrupted by the war.. maybe it will boost the motivation of the guild who owned the said map if it will be announce throughout the game..

you 's actually don't get it ^^ monsters are part of the players strategy

even if your wearing edit items if you can't target ur enemy then ull lose the chance of killing him , or you''ll be killed instead

the purpose of this war ideal is to boost thr self after dying

^^ well everyone must move fast to attain the top priority

to have the most number of guildmen's alive on top until the agreed time ended

the most player's on the top

will be the winner

loser must accept the deed, the guild must give up

^^ its not about the point its about how you'l win with your strategy and cooperation

my theory is you can't win or live on the top standing if your just on your self

need's cooperation thought (highly needed)

OBJECT WAR BASE GUILD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

sis :3 want to have a war at Ch1 ?

i also have a union in bluur but ^^

so here is our agreement

any of the ally would join the fight between our guilds will be considered disqualified ..?

all skills is available sis hide sleep ri barrier but no respawn killing ..? battle will last for 2 hrs ..

:3 i would love to test this and a friendly match will do , will ill ask for my members to be ready :3

tell me when u ready, and how many player u want us to join.

the system just like kill the King and won rite?

uhm not like that sis , its more like the most people guild alive on the top until the end of the agreed tym wins

im still need to orient my members for the war ;3

ohh i tought atacker kill the leader of defender and count as winner. and then atacker become defender until few round.

to win the battle

lemme double read ur post. xD

my guild members and vp doesnt agree about us making a test war cuz our guild leveling would be delayed right now where focusing on our guild leveling sorry sis i can't

gud nyt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...