Anime/Manga Forum Section

Fire

I know that A LOT of you guys love anime and/or manga. It would be awesome if there was a section on the forums just for Anime and Manga. This would be under "Off Topic". It would be nice to talk about anime/manga weekly, about the shows you watched recently, the ones you are following, whatever. Although my anime/manga urges are not what it used to be, I'm sure a lot of you would enjoy it! Anything/everything Anime/manga related :o. This would include anime music videos (AMV), trailers, comics, fanfic (maybe you can write stuff and share idk), EVERYTHING.

It would be best if it was just one forum, not separate "anime" and "manga", but simply one forum for both.

I know some of you guys will ask, "why not post on multimedia?" My answer would be, we could and people often do.This would separate the random youtube videos, gifs + siggies etc. from the anime. There is just so much about anime that I think people would enjoy it more if it were separate. They would post more anime/manga related things.

If you are in support, please hit that green up +.

• Upvote 1

i think there are many forum/community dedicated for anime or manga out there.

but if there many agree about this.. why not.

i just got an idea.. how about making 'fan art' section or maybe someone could make post for such thing =P

i just got an idea.. how about making 'fan art' section or maybe someone could make post for such thing =P

That would all go under multimedia, unless i guess if you make about anime o.o lol

I see the 2 overlap somewhat but yeah, more and more communities have their "anime/manga" section because a lot of internet people have picked it up, especially the mainstream anime like Bleach, Naruto, and One piece.