Chat Room function thingy? 8D

níssαthєnínjα

Mabye they haven't worked awn it yet? owo or just forgot about it? XD

Okay so.. i came up with some reasons to bring it back 8D

1. A good way to meet new friends

2. To have a conversastion amongst people in different guild that are doing something totally different

3. Could be used in war since guild chat spams the death thingys

4. group discussion that needs to be kept private (like, other people are in guilds, so it couldnt be discussed there. and normal chat can have anybody listening)

5. or possibly buying/selling/trading

Thats all i have so far :0

i bet someone will say " why not use the IRC chat for CL? insted of chat room in game?"

Lmao. xD Exactly what me and elena were saying. But, many celestians (especially new players) will not know about IRC, nor want to download it. If chat room worked, people might get curious and click on it, and start using it owo!

Lmao. xD Exactly what me and elena were saying. But, many celestians (especially new players) will not know about IRC, nor want to download it. If chat room worked, people might get curious and click on it, and start using it owo!

yeah you got a point. hmmm chatRoom ingame is more convenient than irc.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

press Home button on your keyboard to open chat room or press the red pencil thingy at the bottom of you client BTW it's chat room is not working for now. As I remember I already use that chat room in the past years or months when I started playing CL dunno why it doesn't work now..