My Idea On Preventing Multi Voters

Cecilia

well first of all 0-0? idk what to say LoLz

well about my idea

why not 200gp max on 1 account only or something, just for thr personal usage and in addition

make the point value -->.5 <-- for each voting so it will be hard and a boredoommm

for multi voters

thats all good nyt

• Downvote 8

u know what. since the donation been lively i felt the fun has already decreasing. imba item everywhere. item prices reaches even hundreds billions. its getting to the point where only ppl who have money will be strong in this server. the vote has already decreased to two option. isnt it hard enough for starters and the old fashioned?

dont feel offensed. i'm just saying what i see thou. just a view from an old man. LOL

• Upvote 4

u know what. since the donation been lively i felt the fun has already decreasing. imba item everywhere. item prices reaches even hundreds billions. its getting to the point where only ppl who have money will be strong in this server. the vote has already decreased to two option. isnt it hard enough for starters and the old fashioned?

dont feel offensed. i'm just saying what i see thou. just a view from an old man. LOL

and like right on the money bro.. high five! ;)

well you have a pointed thr , bout without even risking you can't gain any ...

well i found some of the old players just create accounts to vote " WELL NOT TO MENTION : MOST OF THEM"

i found your reason an excuse for multi voters , well im not saying your one of them but for some reason

^^ that reason of yours is similar to thr excuses

what about them what about new players what about ect ect ect and soo fort " well i really found this reason childish "

first of all i do understand your feelings about this cute game "CL "

"Risk it to get the biscuit " ^^ i hope u understand it

in order for them to minimize this cases ,my idea is to limit the GP point just for their needs like 200gp is the max

and the points obtain per vote is .5

"200gp" maxed - SO players can obtain items just for their needs

".5" points per vote - so many people will be obliged to VOTE for their needs

not a bad idea. but I think will make a lot of legal voters protest against it ^_^ CMIIW

yah i know well a better game needs a better rule ryt :3 well its only a suggestion ^^

well you have a pointed thr , bout without even risking you can't gain any ...

well i found some of the old players just create accounts to vote " WELL NOT TO MENTION : MOST OF THEM"

i found your reason an excuse for multi voters , well im not saying your one of them but for some reason

^^ that reason of yours is similar to thr excuses

what about them what about new players what about ect ect ect and soo fort " well i really found this reason childish "

first of all i do understand your feelings about this cute game "CL "

"Risk it to get the biscuit " ^^ i hope u understand it

in order for them to minimize this cases ,my idea is to limit the GP point just for their needs like 200gp is the max

and the points obtain per vote is .5

"200gp" maxed - SO players can obtain items just for their needs

".5" points per vote - so many people will be obliged to VOTE for their needs

• Downvote 1

i dont have anything against the 200gp thou, and yeah,, come to think about it, that reason could be used by multivoters to defend themselves too.

make it .5? why dont you just make it 0? does it makes any difference? multivoters could just double up whatever number of account they use on multivoting. and yeah, legal voters could just wait for like.. 500 years to buy a hiphop shirt? well you know what. i dont care anymore.screw it, maybe your idea should be implemented

just get rid of voting, make everything PP-based, so this game will be mostly money-based. players who are willing to use real money could just have fun and dominate the game, while newbie, old players and voters could just be their toy.

i have no offence against you, you are good to the community now that you actually contribute some suggestion, its just that whether people like it or not, i'm gonna stand out against any suggestion on decreasing/removing the vote until the day GM actually removes the vote option. and i'll look forward into a suggestion that really helps in this issue (such as a detection software maybe?) lol sorry i dont have any idea to give.i love CL same as you do, but just in a different way brotha.

• Upvote 1

started CL from scratch, did not beg or knew anyone in game and knew nothing of CL.. just read a lot of guides, tried out builds, lvled, farmed and had fun in the process and did not donate either, just voted twice a day..

well, just got by ok i guess, took me sometime though.. see, it is different when you are an old school MMO player.. way back when it was pay to play on most MMO's and no item mall whatsoever your edge would be on how you were patient enough on grinding and farming to buy and make gears up to par with everyone..

got nothing against you TS but CL is pserver, one way this server ever got to this was because it was free and IM items can be bought/reachable by GP..

not disagreeing altogether though because multivoting is really unfair.. the admins just need to figure out some other effective means to stop multivoting..

• Upvote 1

started CL from scratch, did not beg or knew anyone in game and knew nothing of CL.. just read a lot of guides, tried out builds, lvled, farmed and had fun in the process and did not donate either, just voted twice a day..

well, just got by ok i guess, took me sometime though.. see, it is different when you are an old school MMO player.. way back when it was pay to play on most MMO's and no item mall whatsoever your edge would be on how you were patient enough on grinding and farming to buy and make gears up to par with everyone..

got nothing against you TS but CL is pserver, one way this server ever got to this was because it was free and IM items can be bought/reachable by GP..

not disagreeing altogether though because multivoting is really unfair.. the admins just need to figure out some other effective means to stop multivoting..

^^ my idea its not like the voting will be gone lol

u still don't get it ^^ vote for the needs only

Even with the current voting mechanics, non-donators still find it hard to catch up with those that pay with real money. It's even harder for new people since they need a lot to work on to get fairly strong.

Well, if this gets implemented, donators will dominate the game, leaving the non-donators and newbies to suffer a lot. Why? Because non-donators and newbies only rely on grinding, voting, and selling their spoils to get money to fund their needs, while donators could just get what they need almost anytime. And not only that. Multivoters would also suffer but legal voters are the ones who will suffer the most. Why if you ask again? Because Multivoters could just make more accounts to get the GP they need, while legal voters would stick to having at most 2 gp every day (if each vote gives 0.5gp)

Also, the economy would suffer due to the sudden changes in the Item Mall. The prices 100% exp scrolls, blessed pukerian scrolls, lucky boxes and all other IM stuff will rise drastically since they would most likely come from donating or from longer days of voting. Imagine a 100% exp scroll. Getting 12gp just for an exp scroll would already take you at least 6 days of voting. That's just unreasonable. I also doubt that the price of those would stay at 80m-100m.

Lastly, this is a private server. People go here not only for the great exp/gold/drop rates but also because they know that they could purchase Item Mall items by voting. Making vote very limited would make the server more like an official server now. I know a lot of official servers of other games that require you to pay real money just to get strong, this server would be the same if this is implemented.

Tl;dr : This would be a nice suggestion for those who donate. But for me who rarely donates and relies on the voting system, I would disagree

• Upvote 5

-_- ......................as a voter and a newbee played CL for 2months and as a GIRL!!!!!!

^_^ still find that as an excuse

:lol: as me a a light voter .. i only vote if i have something i need let say i want a puke's then ill w8 for an exact amount of points

then buy one well im not into enchantments or being strong :D as if it would HURT me if i am weak in a games

anyway

when i run out of gold ^^ i daily farm it in NERA HARBOR well its 1.5b per day (take not already been tested)

well fine its only a suggestion

Zzzzz Felt Something FISHY

• Downvote 1

when i run out of gold ^^ i daily farm it in NERA HARBOR well its 1.5b per day (take not already been tested)

says someone with PP items =.= why dont you start clean and try without IM items? lets see how long can u get that much of gold in nera harbor. thats what you missed actually. the PAIN to get a stable status

yeah whatever. you can just PM GM to check whether i multivoted or not. just think if you are in our place. what would you feel? this will be my last here. and the only things that sounds fishy is the fact this suggestion and others alike sounds selfish.

more power to CL.

• Upvote 3

says someone with PP items =.= why dont you start clean and try without IM items? lets see how long can u get that much of gold in nera harbor. thats what you missed actually. the PAIN to get a stable status

I agree. Back when I was starting here, it took me awhile to make my items good for hunting and lvling at 105+. I even used a depraved set and a wiz wand until 111. That's how hard it is for me to get a hold of things.

And don't think wrongly of us. We are just making our stand as the legal voters since we surely don't want this to happen. I'm sure there are a lot of ways to find a solution to this problem but this isnt one of them.

Just a random fact: This is already a long-time problem. Why hasn't it been noticed until recently?

i played 4 private servers around the MMO world. Flyff, Cabal, Ragnarok and Luna. Voting is the backbone of every pservers and also one of our(players) main reason to get a free donate item. People who use multi-voting are the one who can't avail donate items. This was all part of the game we have to get used of it. Just enjoy playing CL because this is a private server and this game was meant to give us only fun and excitement :D Not to get serious with it. If you want to experienced a balanced game try to play a closed server which is balanced. :D

• Upvote 1

-_- -_- :P im having fun in my own legal ways , and u say get used to it for the multi voters ..?

:lol: then why is it multi voting is illegal ...

i really don't understand what u are saying ..

yes i agree ^^ that voting is the back bone for every p.servers but ^^ abusing it will make the game ........................................BORING

from the word boring is it fun ..? do u call it fun :3

having fun is = thrill, excitement and challenge

multi voting is more like cheating ^^ dont u think ....

this idea ^^ will only lessen ^^ and make the game more THRILLING :3

i played 4 private servers around the MMO world. Flyff, Cabal, Ragnarok and Luna. Voting is the backbone of every pservers and also one of our(players) main reason to get a free donate item. People who use multi-voting are the one who can't avail donate items. This was all part of the game we have to get used of it. Just enjoy playing CL because this is a private server and this game was meant to give us only fun and excitement :D Not to get serious with it. If you want to experienced a balanced game try to play a closed server which is balanced. :D

-_- -_- :P im having fun in my own legal ways , and u say get used to it for the multi voters ..?

:lol: then why is it multi voting is illegal ...

i really don't understand what u are saying ..

yes i agree ^^ that voting is the back bone for every p.servers but ^^ abusing it will make the game ........................................BORING

from the word boring is it fun ..? do u call it fun :3

having fun is = thrill, excitement and challenge

multi voting is more like cheating ^^ dont u think ....

this idea ^^ will only lessen ^^ and make the game more THRILLING :3

200gp max then how about the other ppl that already vote more then 200+ =.= all turn to 0 =.=

=.=? as if it is implemented lol

don't be to exaggerated hahah you only make me laugh haha

this kind of idea needs proper preparation

and a good timing ....

=.= THINK AGAIN BEFORE u Wrote ok , Chew the words dont swallow it without knowing .. K

• Upvote 1