New stuff in Item Mall

Pink

Nowadays the demand of Private Donate weapons was so high, for example the Blade of the Sun. Many of player are looking for good quality stuffs like +14 - 15 enchant weapons.

And one of the reason why we need to put this kind of stuff in the Item Mall, many of our players are using Mobile to donate a premium point, they don't have a Paypal account to make a Private donation. So, make this thing easy and affordable for the Celestia players.

And i know many of players will donate for this kind of stuff.

Item Mall example.

suggestion.png

• Upvote 11

This one is good idea selling these types of weapons on item mall.. but the enhancement part would ruin the market and donations for pukerians and Guild wizards.. if you cant already buy a +15 weapon in the mall why bother buying Guild wizards and pukerian through donations right??? anyway its still a good idea for regular players.. sad to say for other people who donated for these weapons already its going to be bad news..-_-

• Upvote 2

I do agree that some of the private donation items should be available to every player, instead of giving the advantage to private doners. (since not everyone can private donoate..) Although i disagree about the enchanting since all the Destroyers or any other fighter type that might use it would all be overpowered...

• Upvote 4