Suggestion Regarding Vote'rs & IRC MOBILE

Cecilia

uhh.. i think we can already vote on mobile phones..

dunno about irc though, maybe an app for it..

105 is good.. 115 is just silly.. new players can't get that far so easily just starting out..

Well the main way i remember making money on this server when i first joined, was selling Lucky 77 boxes for 100m or so. This was back when we had 3 voting sites Lol. New players can use that to gain money easier and to get costumes to help them level up and survive in PVP and PVE

I think 105 is best because:

• Most people who really do want to play this game, try to get to 105 ASAP anyway.
  • It slows people who are just making characters to multi vote by A LOT and will get rid of a lot of peoples multi vote accounts, as getting to 105 takes a longer time. You can get 80 in a day, but wud take like two days at least (for any regular player) to get 105+.
  • Not way too high, because some people stop at 105-110 usually for a while (i know i was 115 for a couple months)
  • Most people don't usually start to get/care about money or make equips until 105+. (unless u had other accs or just love to craft your own armor to level with).
  • It is just a way to slow down multi voters, because we have no exact solution atm, this should be implemented. I know that GM's have banned a few multi voters recently but the fact remains that there are a lot more, sometimes those they fail to track. Because no matter what u do, there will always be rule breakers, at least make it as hard as possible for them while not harming the regular, legit players.

Downside:

• Lazy people will complain
  • What about people who just use luna to talk and can't get to 105? Well if they are just using it to talk, they don't need items. What if they want costumes to look good? Well, then, they can get to 105 like the rest of luna players.
  • multi voters will complain...
  • Complainers will complain because its a change and people are always complaining about change, but they will learn to accept it sooner or later.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 2 months later...

I think 105 is best because:

• Most people who really do want to play this game, try to get to 105 ASAP anyway.
  • It slows people who are just making characters to multi vote by A LOT and will get rid of a lot of peoples multi vote accounts, as getting to 105 takes a longer time. You can get 80 in a day, but wud take like two days at least (for any regular player) to get 105+.
  • Not way too high, because some people stop at 105-110 usually for a while (i know i was 115 for a couple months)
  • Most people don't usually start to get/care about money or make equips until 105+. (unless u had other accs or just love to craft your own armor to level with).
  • It is just a way to slow down multi voters, because we have no exact solution atm, this should be implemented. I know that GM's have banned a few multi voters recently but the fact remains that there are a lot more, sometimes those they fail to track. Because no matter what u do, there will always be rule breakers, at least make it as hard as possible for them while not harming the regular, legit players.

Downside:

• Lazy people will complain
  • What about people who just use luna to talk and can't get to 105? Well if they are just using it to talk, they don't need items. What if they want costumes to look good? Well, then, they can get to 105 like the rest of luna players.
  • multi voters will complain...
  • Complainers will complain because its a change and people are always complaining about change, but they will learn to accept it sooner or later.

+1. For me it's easy to get into 105 if you are serously playing the game.