Ok... here we go

ikyh

I kinda disagree. One thing that some players create new characters because they do not enjoy vending. I mean, who does? <_< That's why they make one just for vending. If the main reason of this suggestion is the fake sellers and scammers, then leave them alone. Let's face the facts that these scamming problem would never end. -_-

I agree. Even if we report them, they will just come back.

yes they will come,

but i think this will minimize them, cause they have to level up 1st. and they will get ban again.

will they do that over n over again ?

btw its not just GM to supervise it, its our concern to as we want to make a good community in CL.

make report for any rule breakers we see.

newbie will not find it that difficult, they still can shout in map. and price to level up to 75 or 80 isnt cost that high.

they only do this once anyway. and they have to cause they can vote after reach that level, more gold will come.

I very agree with the idea that in order to reduce fraudulent behavior because I think it is very detrimental to other players who are trying to play clean with no attempt to deceive as they

baruguild.jpg

this will not be newbie friendly that's for sure.. ahaha..

but I agree with this, yes, fake item sellers can level up and vend again.. but in the long run they will get tired of making characters up to say 75 or 80 over and over again because concerned CL players will report them time and time again..

maybe CL staff can implement stuff like this ASAP.. like the lvl requirement for voting as well cause i think that works well too..

I think the initiative is not wise ....

this sort of thing was not going to minimize their...

I hope there is a new revolution in this game, quickly and accurately to eliminate them

in order to maintain the image of the game itself

I say no.. It's a stupid idea. What if a newbie's friend gave them some stuff and they couldn't sell it? >_> Use your brains people. That's why you have them.

you have a point there but wouldn't it be better if that friend gave the newbie gold instead?i mean he/she don't need "stuff" right away and they can always sell it at a later date..

i suggest better if GM make a rule no dual login. why? because we do online game~. so why we bother with DD?

"no one want to DD with me..." <-- that's because mostly people do dual login so they ignore newbie who really want to play (i ever felt it)

we do ONLINE multiplier game so try to talk with each other nicely. if you don't want to do this, just go to play offline / single game single player. don't play online game. simple isn't it?

open shop? with 1 ID. or fishing. this is what make the price in NC can not be predict. the chance to make more than 1 ID is so easy. in 1 ID you can make 5 character, that's enough for 4 job. 1 character go fishing if you bored to hunt . i made 3 ID for mage-rouge-fighter and plan to make each job 1 by 1. slowly and patiently. mostly multivoter want to make gold or to get stuff fast.

I want to suggest to use email ID for login but it will be bothering if we use email.. hacking is the problem, beside it is impossible to ask all user to re-sign in now . :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i suggest better if GM make a rule no dual login. why? because we do online game~. so why we bother with DD?

"no one want to DD with me..." <-- that's because mostly people do dual login so they ignore newbie who really want to play (i ever felt it)

we do ONLINE multiplier game so try to talk with each other nicely. if you don't want to do this, just go to play offline / single game single player. don't play online game. simple isn't it?

open shop? with 1 ID. or fishing. this is what make the price in NC can not be predict. the chance to make more than 1 ID is so easy. in 1 ID you can make 5 character, that's enough for 4 job. 1 character go fishing if you bored to hunt . i made 3 ID for mage-rouge-fighter and plan to make each job 1 by 1. slowly and patiently. mostly multivoter want to make gold or to get stuff fast.

I want to suggest to use email ID for login but it will be bothering if we use email.. hacking is the problem, beside it is impossible to ask all user to re-sign in now . :P

i disagree with u. Dual log in is okay becosue durring u lvling u still can use other id for vending. Same with dd. You make 2 chars for solo dd and lvling fast, its better than lvling with someone other. Why? here is exapmle : u used 100% xp scroll then ur partner dced and didn't log in again u can't find another one and ur xp gone. so luna cant be dual login few time ago and it was rlly bad. u have to ask someone to trade ur items to other char etc. etc. so no dual log in also make chance for scam. cuz u have to trust someone to trade eq. i think better just leave it. Same with lvl vending. i have 50 chars 110+ but newbie who just join dont have it so they'll have problem with sell something. it's not mean they don't care about they eq / money (still need it for skills etc.) so if they won't be able to sell they drops (for example hc gems) they will just ask "older" players about items / gold so its will be more of spam and beg. so i have also disagree with this idea, and i think its will be esier if we will look what we buy. Also can change color of pukes or enchant scroll to not look same.

Guest ~Syn~

i disagree with u. Dual log in is okay becosue durring u lvling u still can use other id for vending. Same with dd. You make 2 chars for solo dd and lvling fast, its better than lvling with someone other. Why? here is exapmle : u used 100% xp scroll then ur partner dced and didn't log in again u can't find another one and ur xp gone. so luna cant be dual login few time ago and it was rlly bad. u have to ask someone to trade ur items to other char etc. etc. so no dual log in also make chance for scam. cuz u have to trust someone to trade eq. i think better just leave it. Same with lvl vending. i have 50 chars 110+ but newbie who just join dont have it so they'll have problem with sell something. it's not mean they don't care about they eq / money (still need it for skills etc.) so if they won't be able to sell they drops (for example hc gems) they will just ask "older" players about items / gold so its will be more of spam and beg. so i have also disagree with this idea, and i think its will be esier if we will look what we buy. Also can change color of pukes or enchant scroll to not look same.

complex explanation sis ^_^ hmm, ur idea more effective to decrease seller of fake puke, i agree with this idea :)