Scroll of reset class

Guest Blackhawk

Guest Blackhawk

May I suggest that we impliment the scroll of reset class? Just suggesting, I rely on your judgment.

• Downvote 1

May I suggest that we impliment the scroll of reset class? Just suggesting, I rely on your judgment.

By Class u mean Rouge/Mage/Fighter right?

Its a big work if there is one since u are to reset a char from the day u created it, with ofcourse maintaining the exp consumed and levels taken..

CL is fast paced exp game.. and also F2P, just make a new one :D

Guest Blackhawk

By Class u mean Rouge/Mage/Fighter right?

Its a big work if there is one since u are to reset a char from the day u created it, with ofcourse maintaining the exp consumed and levels taken..

CL is fast paced exp game.. and also F2P, just make a new one :D

Hehe, don't worry, in scroll of reset class, no need to re-do the quests for each job. I want to have this because my experimental mage lvl 113 went wrong on it's path.

Hehe, don't worry, in scroll of reset class, no need to re-do the quests for each job. I want to have this because my experimental mage lvl 113 went wrong on it's path.

Oh you mean for the job right?

i still dont think it is good. Well, a lot people had mistakes about the jobs they took, thats given. I am not an exclusion to that. But that the beauty of LunaOnline. And thats what makes it different from other online games.. :)

(well this is just my opinion)

:P

Guest Blackhawk

Oh you mean for the job right?

i still dont think it is good. Well, a lot people had mistakes about the jobs they took, thats given. I am not an exclusion to that. But that the beauty of LunaOnline. And thats what makes it different from other online games.. :)

(well this is just my opinion)

:P

If I'm going to make a new char with correct path, I hope it won't be that difficult to reach lvl 113. What do you think? :)

If I'm going to make a new char with correct path, I hope it won't be that difficult to reach lvl 113. What do you think? :)

Its better to make a new one that you really like than stick to the failed on just bec it reached a handful amount of lvl alrdy..

Normally the first char is always the hardest and slowest to lvl, Second and third and so on will be faster.

Hmmm... 100% Disagree.. This is not Luna+ so there is Skill Calc which u can use to calculate and plan ur char first.

Reset Job officially applied on Luna+.

And.. Some good path kinda hard when lvling. That's make good path become worthed. Hard when lvling but good in the end.

What's good from bad path but very good at lvling then reset and choose good path?

What make something good isn't the end output but process how to make that become good one and not fail.