Farm class, need help D=

Gladi

Question

Hi,

I want to be a good farmer.

Please choose one class from fighters, rogue and mages and write reason.

1. Like fast exp.

2. Good def for solo leveling later.

3. Some dmg for not killing one group 5mins. xD

Thanks before >.<

24 answers to this question

Many People use Entrapper Full Eva, because u get Extortion skill, and of course Eva is really good(but i never like like entrapper Full eva because Eva item is SSSssoooooooo Expensive). But for Me Mage (Cardinal) is good For Farming, the reason is because Cardi (Stat Vit) really good For Solo Hunt, High Def+High Damage, and u get Fast heal so u will never run out of Hp Potion.

:) Entrapper hmm... I am not a millionare so can't entrapper.

2h magnus is interesting.

Cardi hmm... Wizard>monk>warlock>cardinal is good ? I don't like inqurier.

as for me i prefer 2h magnus. get some good vit and str items, use crit items (crit slime, Hb set, crit cape etc) and use G axe +13 preferably. you'll get some decent defense, enough to get only 1 damage from most mobs at NH, and good crit damage for fast killing (like 2-3 aoe hit)

and btw, 2h is awesome cuz it gives earthquake, very useful for solo grind, combined with sword storm, you'll be an solo grinder. destro is also a fast killer, but i wouldnt take any risk. destro got low hp and defense. you shouldnt mess with stun-lockers mob such as the bluebeards at NH, once you get stunned, it may stun you till you die

8B... emm... I wrote im not a millionare... >.<.... I know you can buy it.. but not all players can do it and Im not a donator.....

so what?

warlock>cardi or knight>magnus?

gardener too 8b? >.<..... xD

Gardener Boots clean=200M

Gardener Armor clean=200M

Gardener Glove clean=550M

u can Afford Gardener Set for around 1B, or go to Great Garden and Hunt LadyBug+Hornet (LadyBug drop Gardener Boots|Hornet Drop Gardener Armor) But u must Craft Gardener glove :

Cracked diamond 10pcs=500M

Sketch Gardener=10M

Flame of hell 15pcs= construct Flame stone+Fairy Powder

65 High quality leather oil= u can get this item from tasartia

2.2M money

magnus 2h is the best one i guess.. str gears are cheap and plenty.. i've tried this as well..

vit cardi is only good if you have money for gears.. tried and tested this..

eva entra is not good because of the low damage with average gears.. also tried and tested this..

hope that helped you..

Guest ~Syn~

Its not if your maining it and you went one damage path and your using it for GvG

Rune Master emm.. Subject is farm class... So syn failed...

yup, i know that rune master bad @ farming :P but after i reading this topic, he [Gladi] just say "it's expensive" <_< so i give that answer, btw my recommended, try using BT or magnus 2H with knight > magnus path. Why? cuz these 2 jobs can good @ farm NH and these 2 jobs can be your main too ;) For the price of item, it would be very cheap "IF" u want donate or work hard for gaining those gold, i think you should try to make Magical Powder or Flame for get gold for get those recommended items, it's very cheap to start, you can gain gold from the hunting when lvling, and use those gold for make magical powder, sell it 3m / slot, then you can gain many profit from it, just do this until your gold is enough to make magical flames [around 10m will do i think, CMIIW] then sell it for 100m/ slot, you will get many gold ;) Hope this help ^_^

• Upvote 1

entra stat full dex, just make sure ur chara have eva+250 & crit rate+1200

the first time i use entra, i use not-so-good equip my eva+240 & crit 900, but after hunting again and again i can buy a better equip, in other words "be patience"

the reason u should choose entra cuz u can use skill extortion, if u have enough money u can buy helm of desire and draupnir ring, use both of them and combine with extortion skill ur drop rate will increase 55%