Question for DUAL WIELD SKILL

Krinn

Question

I have BT level 105... i was expecting that by the time i become BT, a big change would happen...

but once i took DUAL WIELD skill, it has big penalty...i got discouraged and decided to make a TM...

my question is, GETTING DUAL WIELD SKILL very useful at 105? or should i wait to be 120+ to get so

that it will be a high level skill and has less penalty...

BTW,,..can someone tell me the difference of BT and TM?

do they have the same gameplay?

13 answers to this question

I have BT level 105... i was expecting that by the time i become BT, a big change would happen...

but once i took DUAL WIELD skill, it has big penalty...i got discouraged and decided to make a TM...

my question is, GETTING DUAL WIELD SKILL very useful at 105? or should i wait to be 120+ to get so

i need this answer.. cuz, i'll take that job

Don't be discouraged because you have low eva, crit chance and pdef. you will be able to make a lot of difference when you reach a higher level with BT. I, myself was also discouraged when I changed to BT and put on the dual wield skill because my crit %, eva and pdef were lowered -.- but my patk was BOOM! it was increased massively. You just need to lvl and the penalty is gone :D

And About the difference about BT and TM better put your faith to HackHaseo :D :D

Don't be discouraged because you have low eva, crit chance and pdef. you will be able to make a lot of difference when you reach a higher level with BT. I, myself was also discouraged when I changed to BT and put on the dual wield skill because my crit %, eva and pdef were lowered -.- but my patk was BOOM! it was increased massively. You just need to lvl and the penalty is gone :D

And About the difference about BT and TM better put your faith to HackHaseo :D :D

Dual Wield only decreases Eva,Crit Rate and Patk. It doesnt decrease your Pdef