PK Point Scroll

♥ღVinnyღ ♥

Yes, Or No?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Like This To Be Put Into The Item Mall?

• Yes, I would like this to be put into the IM.
    • No, I would not like for this to be put into the IM.

though I love the idea (and by all means support it), I don't think it can be done. This is because the admin guy is not that pro. Its a game update and wud require like making new stuff into the game, rather than implementing stuff from plus or just switching something, if you know what I mean. Unless, some sort of scroll like this existed in luna?

though I love the idea (and by all means support it), I don't think it can be done. This is because the admin guy is not that pro. Its a game update and wud require like making new stuff into the game, rather than implementing stuff from plus or just switching something, if you know what I mean. Unless, some sort of scroll like this existed in luna?

That is true. Sorry if I sometimes expect too much from staff here -_-

• 3 weeks later...

The idea itself is nice, but just like Bio said, it's a punishment if you decide to PK. I haven't seen a bunch of games where there is no PK punishment, some have points afterwards where they lose more experience- like celestia luna, and some have it to where the more you kill, the higher the chance you will lose an item. The idea of having a PK scroll would be nice at points, but it's not possible. It was never really implented into Luna plus either, and most likely there would be an increase in PKers in all the PK maps, it would probably be hard to even level without seeing a PKer.

• 2 weeks later...

I would also agree with this Pk scroll.

First of all, even though you don't want to PK a player there are times that you need to when there are players that will KS you even you say stop and will countinue to annoy your leveling and farming.

I suggest that it can be bought at item mall for PP only and it will just reduce the PK points by specefic amount not reset by 0.

For example a scroll that will reduce PK points by 100 or 200. Depends on the item.