balance?

winky 。◕‿◕。

well i disagree with you their a lot of people will leave and the server will lose $$$$$$$$ which Brandon or any person wouldn't want. no one likes losing money and this has been posted a long time ago already

i just think that their is always a stronger person. their is no such thing as "equality" if everything was equal than we would all look the same

Well I'm pretty sure they'd put an effort to be at that position.

Where's the fun in having "edited" gear anyway? Farming in NH (things like this), being patient for the gold to even buy the right equipment is so much fun. Working hard for your equipment is so much better imo. ^^ So yes, I wish P.D would stop. +1

• Upvote 1

hey hey hey. no listen here. they are doing this to bring money to the server! (Meaning more in the server such as weapon and maps and new features!) having edited gear? no big deal you want to compete with the big boys play like the big boys. if there is edited gear there is more motivation to match the strength or even succeed with no edited gear aka keeping players locked into the server meaning more$$$$$$$$ its a cycle and if you cant respect the staff enough to not slander their rep don't play. easy as that. now. have fun pouting or you can smile and get more competitive and work harder. also people who have edit gear can sell or trade such gear for in game currency.

Well I agree with Nightmare.

Every private online games isn't a free stuff for being established.

If I'm not mistaken, every founder of online games needs to pay in order for their server to run.

Donation is some of the other ways for player to support the server and give some contribution as well.

I'm sure that the person who thought about the Private Donation had already think carefully before made such decision.

C'mon, there's always ups and down in life.

" There's no free lunch in the world ".

donation or not. edit or w/e they're called are for noobs, nuff said.

this server is already dead and seems like what happened to gpot's will happen here too. milk the game for money till the server shuts down.

" There's no free lunch in the world ".

'' There is if people would give u for free ''

• Upvote 1

donation or not. edit or w/e they're called are for noobs, nuff said.

this server is already dead and seems like what happened to gpot's will happen here too. milk the game for money till the server shuts down.

'' There is if people would give u for free ''

server is dead? telll it to "872 players online".

About private donate yeh that make ur character stronger and u have more chance to win but u still not God. For example, cardinal with vit path can easy finish edited guy just keep him/her in stun lock. It's just like fight with "stonger" guys. Nothing to cry about it's bring server money (not bad money) and u no need to be scared of unblanced becosue only few players can make private donation (i think it's little to expensive for some of them) that's why it's good idea.

They are bad person based on your calculation alone ?

I think you hold your own grudge towards them and if P.D were actually a bad thing to begin with, alot of players had already leave the server or maybe make a complain about it.

All players were treated equally ; rules, drop rate, exp rate and judgement.

I wouldn't be satisfying myself if the people who make a private donation gets a different treatment such as having 300x Exp Rate with 150x Drop Rate.

But it seems there's no such cases, no ?

Be grateful that we able to play in this wonderful server without having ourselves to pay in order to play.

They are bad person based on your calculation alone ?

I think you hold your own grudge towards them and if P.D were actually a bad thing to begin with, alot of players had already leave the server or maybe make a complain about it.

All players were treated equally ; rules, drop rate, exp rate and judgement.

I wouldn't be satisfying myself if the people who make a private donation gets a different treatment such as having 300x Exp Rate with 150x Drop Rate.

But it seems there's no such cases, no ?

Be grateful that we able to play in this wonderful server without having ourselves to pay in order to play.

Private Donations bring items only. U can't get more rates lol >. >

~

If this is problem for u just donate, if u can't don't cry it's unfair, cuz we also spend our money to help server.

server is dead? telll it to "872 players online".

official server had 100k players , did u see luna back when it had 2 month left before shutdown =p ? ''30 players only''

what does that mean ? number doesn't matter.