Spammer's Official Thread

xClark

@pandy

not daughter of green? i think it makes a nice addition cause it gives the story more substance and depth

Yeah ill make that in it

Typically i mean all the series but a few, Maybe just adding to regret message, Re_birth, Daughter of white, Daughter of green

That way I can explain more, But I'll make those a seperate one instead

I'M SOOOOOO PIIIISSSEEDDD RIIIGHT NOOOOWWW.

I JUST BROKE MY HEADPHONES. T_T

Aww D:!

OMG!!! I was in the public toilets today and as I sat down, a voice from the next cubicle said "Hi, how are you?". Embarrassed, I said, "I'm doing fine". The voice said "So what are you up to?". I said, "Just doing the same as you - sitting here! Then I'm asked "Can I come over?". Annoyed, I say "I'm rather busy right now". Then the voice said, "Listen, I'll have to call you back, there's an idiot in the cubicle next to me answering all my questions".

• Upvote 2

OMG!!! I was in the public toilets today and as I sat down, a voice from the next cubicle said "Hi, how are you?". Embarrassed, I said, "I'm doing fine". The voice said "So what are you up to?". I said, "Just doing the same as you - sitting here! Then I'm asked "Can I come over?". Annoyed, I say "I'm rather busy right now". Then the voice said, "Listen, I'll have to call you back, there's an idiot in the cubicle next to me answering all my questions".

LMFAO

To the point where you can actually tell the difference, but there's a few exceptions of course!

Now, may I mention that guys who ain't afraid to wear pink are disgustingly hot?

ikr *-*~