Login & Password Reset

Garavion

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which suggestion it's more important to you?

• Remember Account
    • Password Reset

Hi everyone!,

I've checked many suggestions in the forum, but I didn't find anything about it.

So, this are my suggestions :P :

Suggestion 1: Remember Account

Something like this:

GaravionCelestiaLoginRemember.jpg

For a faster log in, so we don't have to type your account name every time.

* If is not possible to modify the Luna Client, maybe this option could be placed in the Patcher.

Suggestion 2: Password Reset

Since it's a very common problem among users to lose their password, maybe a "password reset system" could be implemented.

Anytime that an user request a password reset, an e-mail will be sent with a new random password.

Certainly, it'll be better for the user to change it immediately for another more suitable.

I hope you like them :D

Don't forget to vote B)

Greetings!! ^_^

• Upvote 15

I always make my info short so I don't see any reason for suggestion 1.. maybe other people like it for their own reasons. ~

Suggestion 2 would be nice.. but people should write their password down just in case they forget!

• Upvote 1

:o

for any reasons, that's cool idea for Personal Comps and Laptops...

but not for Puclic Comps like at Cybernet Cafe like mine

Yes, the "Remember Account" option will be more useful for people that always plays in the same PC.

But some days you get disconnected very often because of game bugs or server/ PC problems.

On those occasions, this option will be helpful to everyone because by only typing your password you'll be playing again :P

It's faster and more comfortable :)

:o

for any reasons, that's cool idea for Personal Comps and Laptops...

but not for Puclic Comps like at Cybernet Cafe like mine

so you don't have to save ur id at public place lol. it's option so thats mean u can accept it or not.

About suggestion: 100% agree! m004.gif

@Garavion

what luna client is that with remember button?

yes i want this button and also storing many username

so i just scroll down the username list and select one

Hi vortec!!,

The picture is not a specific client.

I edited the Login image with Paint and added the checkbox with a programming software, that's why it looks so real haha! :lol:

And yes, the user name list is a good idea too. Especially for people that shares the PC like brothers do :P

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

First of all, thank you for the +1 and the good vibes to Vinz, Various and Kayuun ^_^

I would like to seize this opportunity to clarify something about the 2nd suggestion.

I didn't wanted to specify any particular system, because I think that there are many ways to do this.

So, I just throw the idea in order that moderators are the ones to decide the best system for Celestia.

I hope we hear some news soon!! :D

• 3 months later...

agree with no.2 if some1 forget their password or get hacked n d hacker change their password just click 'forgot password?' feature n their password will sent to their email address..this suggestion will also decrease sell/buy char coz the seller can use this feature to recover their id :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone!,

I've checked many suggestions in the forum, but I didn't find anything about it.

So, this are my suggestions :P :

Suggestion 1: Remember Account

Something like this:

GaravionCelestiaLoginRemember.jpg

For a faster log in, so we don't have to type your account name every time.

* If is not possible to modify the Luna Client, maybe this option could be placed in the Patcher.

Suggestion 2: Password Reset

Since it's a very common problem among users to lose their password, maybe a "password reset system" could be implemented.

Anytime that an user request a password reset, an e-mail will be sent with a new random password.

Certainly, it'll be better for the user to change it immediately for another more suitable.

I hope you like them :D

Don't forget to vote B)

Greetings!! ^_^

i love this one , up up up

• 1 month later...
  • Founder

Password reset will be implemented, but not until we validate all game account emails. It's something we have put off for quite some time as we've been more worried about the server stability, but it will be added sometime.