More Legal and Illegal Items

Fifin

I guess you have read -R-'s announcement about this, but wasnt complete enough >.<

we still experienced some players getting banned because of their lack of knowledge about illegal items.

so now I'm clearing this up.

Legal:

Every item in Item Mall (You know where to check this. http://celestialuna.com/itemshop)

Every item from past / current event (such as Halloween, School time, etc)

Every item through Private donation

Every item obtained from in game (such as monster, quest, lucky box, etc)

Illegal :

Every type of candy. (except those obtained from Christmas event)

Costumes that are not in the Item mall. (unless through Private donation)

Buff potions other than in NPC Tasartia (except certain potions obtain from Nostrum or from event/Private donation)

Green name equip that have a name such as Bull, Crocodile, Lion, Titan, Kruz, Rabbit, Fox, Tiger, Harpy, Zephyr, Bear, Elephant, Whale, Giant, Panace, Parrot, Coyote, Monkey, High Elf, Bellerophon, Cat, Deer, Crow, Coronus, and Fiera. (unless these equip are obtained from monster, event, or Private donation)

(some known green named items dropped from monsters, Kruz,zephyr,panace,bellerophon,fiera weapons lv 90(tarintus and kierra drops it), and zephyr,panace,bellerophon armor lv 85 (tarintus,kierra,kierra's maid drops it))

High level equipment mold (120 and above)

Reinforce on items that can't be reinforced or items that are not allowed to be reinforced by certain gems (for example STR on accessories or reinforced costumes).

(you can see the reinforce table ingame, open you skills window, pick "Action" tab, use "Reinforce", and then click "Instruction")

and................

Produced Gears that doesnt have Producer on it. (Holy Armor, Gardener Glove, Faust Smart Boots, Tarintus set[Helm, Robe, Necklace], Kierra's Staff, lv 90+ armors, lv 100+ weapons without producers)

Costumes that have different effect from common one (known dupe costumes: Black Widow Leader's Suit without 10% Phys attack power, VIP set with [30 days] written on it, 15% HP MP Move on +500/700 HP body Costume, permanent hat costumes other than Bachelor type)

So if any of you have these kind of illegal stuff, mind to hand over these stuffs to any staffs or destroy them by yourself? :)

(you know who is the staffs here, right? don't make us dissapointed :D) Here's a little clue http://forum.celesti...-current-staff/ ;)

well you know the drill and we surely ignore if you are banned permanently. Oh and don't bother to move or store the illegal items in warehouse, we can see everything.

With this thread I hope no one will complained about "I dont know that is a dupe :("

If you find a new, weird, suspicious item... don't be shy to ask it to your friends or someone who might know better, the staffs :D before you buy it from other :)

Have Fun~

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 3