Sky's Arc Ranger Guide :)

SkyRazor

how about 115 armor and shoes?. do you prefer it in end game? or stay for G.shoes and G.armor

hmm well i prefer 115 boots and and armor but i use G.armor and G.boots cause it has a high philo on it :)

its optional hihi ..

• 3 weeks later...

Great guide but please make sure the skill sets are correct when you do this next time. youve caused me almost 3 hours of background research on this topic and trouble trying to figure out if you know what youre talking about due to the many mislabelings.

there is no AoE for archer in scout. no AoE for this job path til 75. piercing shot and ice rain do not exist in scout. none of the skills you list in 2nd job change exist in that specific job upon change except for the death sign and blindside.

aside from these i still have yet to know how well you did listing in the rune walker ones as i am still but a scout.

still

thanks for the guide. just saying the off information confused me badly

**EDIT** 2nd job change being the ruffian. my bad. meant first job change

try to check it again... I'm sure we get Bow Training

believe me i spent hours of checking rechecking and background research because of this and many other skills listed here that werent in the job change. we get those but nothing new of those skills in ruffian if maxed out in first job.

hmm, I'm not realize the big mistake on this path it's Ruffian> Scout... it's Should be Voyager> Scout

so you will get AoE named Piercing Shot, and other skills for Bow user including Bow Training

are you saying i just went the wrong route by following the job titles of this guide?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...