CelestiaLuna RecordBook

Rurippe (루리뻬)

focusing in PA but low crit >.< its useless bro :) high crit rate = high crit dmg :))

yea i know that bro. i only do it for the record :). normally i had 11k pa and 800crit rate. and also look at xDeliorax he only have 400 pa and 21k pdef so that means he's useless with no dmg? lol. this is only record book bro :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

oh i see. but this is the real record book that you will be the one of the GOOD MODEL of the players in CL, if you will

post a "REAL STATS" that you have in your entire life in CL :P

IMO, they are real and by no means fake.

You try your best to achieve that stat, why call it fake? That's the sole feat of this record book, to be acknowledged by players that you can achieve that kind of stat.

Everyone makes their effort to break or enter a new record. Nothings wrong for really doing your best just to be listed.

The thing for record books is, which one can achieve the highest number by all legal means.

Being in the list makes you a model just like you said.

(:

Regarding the screenies, I bet it will be better if we post the whole screenshot not just the character window. :)

I'll try to share my stats after I get back home. So I'll edit this post later.

oh i see. but this is the real record book that you will be the one of the GOOD MODEL of the players in CL, if you will

post a "REAL STATS" that you have in your entire life in CL :P

???????????????????????!

Youre not making any sense

stop it, youre just embarrassing yourself.

IGN: Gibz Lvl.119

Job: Templar Master

Highest Physical attack: 11026

Highest Critical : 1137

Highest Physical Def: 3602

(note: COMPLETE BUFFS)

242186_1814327005814_1469243308_31758773_5573499_o.jpg

Highest critical is 17xx.. Snow's.. I wanna break that.. :3

yea i know that bro. i only do it for the record :). normally i had 11k pa and 800crit rate. and also look at xDeliorax he only have 400 pa and 21k pdef so that means he's useless with no dmg? lol. this is only record book bro :)

duh? he is a tanker obviously