A Made Up Story by a Sandwich

Delly Sandwiches

Chapter 1 : A mysterious cupboard?

It was dark and scary yet fun.It is like I was in a dark cave full of ghouls or whatsoever.

Suddenly,a cute but weird voice was heard.A voice that I have recognize for years.A voice of a girl.

While in the dark,a light suddenly appeared in front of me.It became bigger and bigger.Then I saw a girl,it was scary so..I punched her on the face! NYAHAHHA!

"Ouchie!! !@#$%^! What was that for??!" the girl said.

"Sorry! I could not control my own hand!Something was controlling it!" I made an excuse.

"Well,anyway I already found you so its your turn to find me,NYAHAHA"said the girl with a smile.

"Uhh,whatever Wiches" I sighed.

Well,I already promised to play with her so I had no choice to close my eyes and count to 10.

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1...I turn around and I was alone again.I proceed and search for Wiches.

While stupidly looking for her,I heard a sound.A screeching sound.It took my attention,so I searched for the sound and let Wiches play alone.I went into the kitchen,outside and the toilet but nowhere to be found.So I went up to the attic.The sound gets louder and it was coming from an old stinky cupboard that my family already put it at the attic since it is smelly.

I brave myself to go near the cupboard and when I was going to open the cupboard,the sound stops.

I opened the cupboard.Suddenly,I was suck into the cupboard like a vacuum cleaner sucking dusts.

After that,I realize I was not in the cupboard but I was floating in a purple wormhole.It was like a dream or rather a nightmare.

I search for a way back but I only saw purple shapes and numbers.I became panic.Theres nothing I could do to save myself and I was thinking what happen to Wiches who was hiding in the house.

Suddenly,I died...

The moral of the story is,never open an old cupboard that produce screechy sound.

The End.

• Upvote 2

Chapter 2 : Sandwiches

I woke up and realize it was just a dream but i was still in the purple wormhole.

I swam forward and then I saw a laptop-sized sandwich.It looks tasty so I swam nearer and took it.

It looks even tastier but there were no peanut butter.It just a plain sandwich with a bit of veggies and sandwich stuffings.

I tried to search for peanut butter but theres nothing else except for the sandwich.

I was starving so ate it without putting some peanut butter.

I finished it and it tasted like a plain sandwich since there was no peanut butter.

Suddenly,my belly growls.Something was angry and its moving like crazy in my belly.

So,i took it out using my incredibly imagination and the sandwich was alive!

It had red eyes and sharp teeth and looks like an angry bird.

I was shocked and speechless.

I swam quickly as I can away from the killing sandwich who was trying to eat me.

Then I saw a hole.A big hole.A really big hole.A hole with the size of a tiny house.

I went into the hole without thinking any dangerous thing that might be in the hole.

As i wandered deeper into the hole,it became darker and darker.

Soon,I was stopped by a strong force.I can feel a lot of darkness in the air.

Then,light came all over the cave and I saw...more killer sandwiches!

There are almost thousands of them floating in front of me.

Then,a sandwich with a crown stepped forward and said "How dare you ate a sandwich without peanut butter!!"

I was surprised and I tried to escape but it was too late for that.

I was surrounded by variety of killer sandwiches.They all looks delicious and scary.

All the sandwiches rushed towards me and I died...

Eventhough I have died,my soul still wanders around tellin the story to everyone.

The moral of the story is,never eat a sandwich without peanut butter.

The End

Chapter 3 : A story

I'm a male and I have a nose but that was a long time ago when I was suddenly attacked by a group of sandwiches that fell from the sky.I thought it was a miracle since the sandwiches looks delicious but guess I was wrong.The sandwiches suddenly float and a hand and legs looking figure came out from the sandwiches.Everyone rans away in fear but I was so surprised that I can't even move a bit.The sandwiches then grow bigger and bigger till the size of the green thing called Hulk.

Suddenly,in a flash of lightning...I DIED

The moral of the story is,when u saw something scary,just run a way.

The End!!!!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...