[Fighter] Paladin Guide

Rurippe (루리뻬)

For Paladin User  

560 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do u choose?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well.. If u pay more attention, u will see "At 105". For higher lvl, i think u all can choose ur own skills set. No bug issues on those skills.

Oh.. Take note that Blunt Shield stun duration at lvl 21 is same with lv 25. And to lvl it up from 21 to 25 u will need 22+23+24+25 SP. So u can imagine how many SP that will be wasted if u max blunt shield.

• 1 month later...

I made my first tank ever so dont blame me :wacko: and i went fighter,guard,infantry,phalanx,if i go paladin for my last switch would that be okay?or would i miss somethign important cuz i dont have the rune knight as my 4th?

Edit : I went that path cuz i found 2 or 3 guides on the internet saying this would be okay tho they said i should go panzer for last but from what i read that would be dumb so i wonder if i can take pala and still tank because i dont have the time to lvl all over again >.<

i was wondering if i could do fighter,guard,infantry,rk,pala instead of warrior

or do i need any skills from the warrrior later?,i just remade my old tank which was doing a weird path and now i made a new one

and went guard instead of warrior ,wasnt paying attention, can i stil lgo on like this or will i have to remake it again

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...