Rurippe (루리뻬)

[Fighter] Paladin Guide

For Paladin User  

520 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do u choose?

Sirs,

Question, why is Blunt shield not maxed to level 25 and rage sword to level 5?

Is there a bug issue on these skills?

Thanks in advance!

Well.. If u pay more attention, u will see "At 105". For higher lvl, i think u all can choose ur own skills set. No bug issues on those skills.

Oh.. Take note that Blunt Shield stun duration at lvl 21 is same with lv 25. And to lvl it up from 21 to 25 u will need 22+23+24+25 SP. So u can imagine how many SP that will be wasted if u max blunt shield.

I made my first tank ever so dont blame me :wacko: and i went fighter,guard,infantry,phalanx,if i go paladin for my last switch would that be okay?or would i miss somethign important cuz i dont have the rune knight as my 4th?

Edit : I went that path cuz i found 2 or 3 guides on the internet saying this would be okay tho they said i should go panzer for last but from what i read that would be dumb so i wonder if i can take pala and still tank because i dont have the time to lvl all over again >.<

^

u miss aura buff and Rune Impact...its a good stun lock skill for dueling

so i'll need it if i want to duel /pvp later right?but for pve i dont rly need it?

i was wondering if i could do fighter,guard,infantry,rk,pala instead of warrior

or do i need any skills from the warrrior later?,i just remade my old tank which was doing a weird path and now i made a new one

and went guard instead of warrior ,wasnt paying attention, can i stil lgo on like this or will i have to remake it again

^

thats fine

u going level with hitter mate rite?

yes ,and once im about 87 i will dual log and lvl myself with my cardi/support i guess :wub:

Well.. Pure Tank or Pure Damager doesn't mean it can't PvP right? o-o

Dose that mean this guide would work will sure str stats ?

Titan? you mean Titan Magnum Blade...?

ELF Fighter doesn't have Rage Burst, so the good side it's only at Speed Attack I guess...