Rurippe (루리뻬)

[Fighter] Paladin Guide

For Paladin User  

521 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do u choose?

Which one is better on later games, hset + chival or h armor + cb/hb + mshoes? And why?

I prefer CB + M. Shoes, higher block makes you more durable. 

sorry noob question. What can i do with high level attract circle? what is the different with level one attract circle?  :)

On 1/24/2017 at 2:03 PM, KadekAditya said:

is blunt shield lvl 16+ still bug ?

hmm? what bug?
I was using Swordsmaster with blunt shield level 20 and is no something weird about it... :)

1 hour ago, Antoni77 said:

hmm? what bug?
I was using Swordsmaster with blunt shield level 20 and is no something weird about it... :)

because in guide write that blunt shield lvl 16+ still bug :(

ouwh, no worries, there is no bug from it...
anyway,level 21 or higher will make stun duration increased to become 5 second... XD 

No AOE skills when we reset on 105?? Please advice. Thank You :)

Edit: Is swordstorm an AOE skill?

how about my elf path (fighter-guard-infantryman-knight-paladin)

at guard you can get blessing guard,nature shield,blunt shield,blood leak(you got deff 1%,max HP 1%)

at knight you can get divine justice skill that increase HP recovery by 300hp every 4 seconds plus you can get 1% attack bonus and you also get solid weapon...

Edited by Lanaro
edit information

Some may still follow this guide so as the creator i want to say that this guide was created way back before. Some bugs may have been fixed but since i don't play the game anymore, i can't really update the guide. So ya follow with caution. Cheers :50:

hallo im starting with this build. and start again since my char are banned . 

anyway , sir, can u prefer. what would be a good choises. between  Mace and Sword...? ok Sword have fast skill, i love that. if i use mace, can it kill player in PvP..? im still confusing,!! cuz mace passiv skill give u more pdef. im afraid i just be tanker. and cannot kill. especially on PVP..? hope u answer this

if you more prefer swords for damage that's okay too...
also if you are from Rune Knight, much of Skills must be using Swords too.

On 12/27/2017 at 3:43 AM, detogy said:

hallo im starting with this build. and start again since my char are banned . 

anyway , sir, can u prefer. what would be a good choises. between  Mace and Sword...? ok Sword have fast skill, i love that. if i use mace, can it kill player in PvP..? im still confusing,!! cuz mace passiv skill give u more pdef. im afraid i just be tanker. and cannot kill. especially on PVP..? hope u answer this

As it stands today, Sword is currently the most useful weapon because you can use sonic boom and sword storm with it. However, it has been said that the “Sword Only” skills will be made usable by all weapon types at a later date. (No, I don’t know when.)

Im thinking about making an elf paladin for the high p.def and stun

but im worried about not getting aoe from knight seeing as paladin has none.

Could someone post a video or give screenshot of their character

or be honest how it sucks to level 1 handed and what damage am i looking at without pro equipment

I want it mainly to solo bosses seeing as its so hard to hit or would it be a fail?