Sign in to follow this  
Enthusiasm★

Is this possible?

it's possible i seen videos of it on other luna's....maybe this was the map they was working on you never know..

luna + has implemented it in their servers

but in cl it might be just get the file that where players siege and not implementing whole luna + content :)

Castle Siege War are already applied for Luna Beta Online, it means before Luna Plus...

I don't know if this can be applied too on Celestia Luna... :)

but yeah, it's good Suggestion though

hmmm. also fix the texture of the lvl 115 items please

i Lost my lv 115 Boots a few days ago, when i craft armor 115, i am so Sad,,, but last night when my invent full, i see an empty slot in my invent, and that is my lv 115 boots,,, Nyahahahahh <_<

i Lost my lv 115 Boots a few days ago, when i craft armor 115, i am so Sad,,, but last night when my invent full, i see an empty slot in my invent, and that is my lv 115 boots,,, Nyahahahahh <_<

that is epic dude and its not related to the topic ty :D

Castle Siege War are already applied for Luna Beta Online, it means before Luna Plus...

I don't know if this can be applied too on Celestia Luna... :)

but yeah, it's good Suggestion though

its really a good suggestion coz we sit all day waiting for war vend items and rotate lol!

why not every Mon Wed Sat a sched for Castle siege like in ragnarok :D

the only version with castle siege with everything fixed pre plus is Twinkle Luna which was the official japanese server, nobody has the files for it anymore

the only version with castle siege with everything fixed pre plus is Twinkle Luna which was the official japanese server, nobody has the files for it anymore

- oh my the video maker! im a fan, maybe you wna join our guild?

*my apology for being OT

Castle siege will be implemented someday. We can indeed do it on CL and have what is required, but it needs a lot of work. We are more focused on server stability and more basic updates at this moment.

Sign in to follow this