Rankings

Asiong Salonga

Hi, i know that rankings are up but i noticed alot of inactive players that still in the top 50. even the Top 7 quiggly that is already been banned is still in the top (no offense to Quiggly). i want to suggest that the Rankings should only be for the active players to give others a chance. because some of the top that is inactive for months or years (maybe) is still there and i think thats unfair, Rankings should base on *Levels, Active, etc. not only the Level. because top 50 is all 150 players now and theres no more room for the future players that will be 150. i know everyone doesnt want being in the top, but i know others want to. so to be fair im suggesting this.

comments and opinions are open :)

~Sorry for bad english

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

dont know about this but the players at the ranking list are legends . its like a wall of fame . they earn to be in top 10 cause they are the first to achieve lvl 150

but still .. +1

yea their legends but, legends are legends right? they will remain legend even tho their not on the list,

the point of this is, its about time that inactive top players should be replace by active players, and to rise a new legend to this game, XD

maybe we can create a Hall of fame list also? haha

the players at the ranking list are legends . its like a wall of fame . they earn to be in top 10 cause they are the first to achieve lvl 150.

That should be enough really when you think about it.

Ranking's are there to show off the hardwork put into achieving the capped level.

It pretty much is a Wall of Fame - it's there to show people who made it, that it is possible to get that far, and it's like added motivation to keep on going.

Having some people removed because they no longer play, or were banned due to certain circumstances doesn't seem all that fair when they once worked hard to get there.

Pretty sure the way rankings work is when you reach a certain level you get added up on board and the older ones get pushed down a little too, o.o'' so there's always room for new Fame ranking's there.

• Upvote 1

That should be enough really when you think about it.

Ranking's are there to show off the hardwork put into achieving the capped level.

It pretty much is a Wall of Fame - it's there to show people who made it, that it is possible to get that far, and it's like added motivation to keep on going.

Having some people removed because they no longer play, or were banned due to certain circumstances doesn't seem all that fair when they once worked hard to get there.

Pretty sure the way rankings work is when you reach a certain level you get added up on board and the older ones get pushed down a little too, o.o'' so there's always room for new Fame ranking's there.

+1 nuff said

the point here is, the list needs to be refreshed. There are new players who are becoming level 150. So, if the list stays still, then, there will be no slot for the new lvl 150 players. And i think most of the players who reached lvl 150 already made their new characters. :)

lol legends huh? so just because someone stayed up for hours killing monsters for months equal legends? even if they suck? and nah rankings fine how they are. since ranking here means nothing there's no point in showing new 150's. but yeah to me I think ranking should be based off how hard can your char hit or how long you can tank damage not just level's because ranking suppose to mean ''strong player's etc'' not ''oh I grind my ass off day and night for max level'' if the ranking was based on highest str/vit/dex or defense or damage or health etc then that's cool. and now that I think about it there should just be a section for fighter rogue mage who's top strongest in the 3 based on damage and stat's and defense etc

• Upvote 3

lol legends huh? so just because someone stayed up for hours killing monsters for months equal legends? even if they suck? and nah rankings fine how they are. since ranking here means nothing there's no point in showing new 150's. but yeah to me I think ranking should be based off how hard can your char hit or how long you can tank damage not just level's because ranking suppose to mean ''strong player's etc'' not ''oh I grind my ass off day and night for max level'' if the ranking was based on highest str/vit/dex or defense or damage or health etc then that's cool. and now that I think about it there should just be a section for fighter rogue mage who's top strongest in the 3 based on damage and stat's and defense etc

+1 dude 150 is just a level not a fame :D

+1 i like it more like that lol

lvl 150 didn't mean you're the legend lol

• 1 month later...