MrFabulous's Necromancer with a Stun Guide

MrFabulous

Ok folks I'm trying this one out! Im at lvl 95 so far and doing well with it. Will keep you posted on my progress as I go further along. :) WARNING!! This Build is not for a new player with no money! It requires 3 reskills and 1 restat if you want to go light armor at lvl 105. Otherwise it's only 2 reskills and one restat! Pricey Build but I think it will be worth it in the end. One reskill at lvl 80 then one at lvl 105 after you change to a Necromancer if your going to use Light Armor! The next reskill is at lvl 136 along with a restat to Vit!

All Stat Points go to Int until lvl 136! And Remember Necro's are Human!

Lvl 1-20-Mage

Holy Strike lvl 5

Inteligence lvl 1

Wisdom Lvl 1

Bless Heart lvl 1

Lvl 20-40 Cleric

Holy Strike lvl 10

Divine Judgement lvl 10

Wisdom lvl 2

Bless Heart lvl 2

Shield lvl 1

Bless Wind lvl 1

Fast Heal lvl 1

Lvl 40-80 Priest

Divine Sword lvl 5

Divine Curse lvl 5

Wisdom lvl 4

Shield lvl 3

Mind Barrier lvl 3

Bless Wind lvl 2

Bless Mind lvl 3

Bless Heart lvl 4

Shrewd Spell lvl 1

Lace lvl 1

Enhanced Hp lvl 10

Robe Expertise lvl 15

Lvl 80-105 Warlock "Remember at this point you use your first Reskill!"

Lightning Stun lvl 20

Thunder Break lvl 20

Blizzard lvl 20

Fire Blast lvl 15

Inteligence lvl 6

Wisdom lvl 4

Shield lvl 3

Mind Barrier lvl 3

Bless Mind lvl 3

Bless Heart lvl 4

Bless Wind lvl 2

Shrewd Spell lvl 1

Fast heal lvl 1

Robe Expertise lvl 20

Wizardry lvl 6

Spell Craft lvl 15

Staff Training lvl 10

Enhanced Hp lvl 10

Lace lvl 2

Lvl 105-136 Necromancer "Use your Second Reskill here!" (Only if your going to use Light Armor)

Lightning Stun lvl 20

Thunder Break lvl 20

Blizzard lvl 25

Fire Blast lvl 25

Vital Explosion lvl 10

Inteligence lvl 8

Wisdom lvl 4

Shield lvl 3

Mind Barrier lvl 3

Bless Heart lvl 4

Bless Mind lvl 3

Bless Wind lvl 2

Devil's Armor lvl 10

Twinkle Magic lvl 5

Shrewd Spell lvl 1

Light Armor Expertise lvl 20 "Or stay Robe Expertise lvl 20 if not using a Reskill"

Wizardry lvl 8

Spell Craft lvl 20

Staff Training lvl 10

Enhanced Hp lvl 10

Fast Heal lvl 1

Lace lvl 3

Lvl 136-150 Necromancer "Use your third Reskill or your second Reskill if you stayed Robes"

Restat to Vit!

Lightning Stun lvl 20

Thunder Break lvl 20

Chill Breeze lvl 20

Venom Cloud lvl 30

The Spear lvl 10

Vital Explosion lvl 10

Curse Weakness lvl 10

Inteligence lvl 8

Wisdom lvl 4

Shield lvl 3

Mind Barrier lvl 3

Bless Heart lvl 4

Bless Mind lvl 3

Bless Wind lvl 2

Devil's Armor lvl 10

Twinkle Magic lvl 5

Shrewd Spell lvl 1

Light Armor Expertise lvl 20

Wizardry lvl 8

Spell Craft lvl 20

Staff Training lvl 10

Enhanced Hp lvl 10

Fast Heal lvl 1

Lace lvl 3

Combo's for lvl 136 and up- Lightning Stun, Curse Weakness, Thunder Break, Chill Breeze, Venom Cloud, Lightning Stun, The Spear, Vital Explosion! Rinse and Repeat!

If you want extra Poisoning Skill put all your SP into Envenom after lvl 136. You max out the skill Envenom at lvl 145. That's an extra 714 poison damage Per second for 14 seconds for a grand total of an extra 9996 Damage!! Want more? After lvl 145 put all your SP into Soul Squeeze. Maxes out at lvl 147. After that you can put all the rest of your SP into Corpse Take,Corpse Explosion. But really is up to you where you throw your extra SP! If you have any SP left after that Fast Heal could use some more leveling up to boost your healing! Lvl 15 is max for Fast Heal!

If you like the AOE's on a Necro this build has lvl 20 Meteor, lvl 25 Fire Blast, lvl 25 Blizzard, lvl 10 Vital Explosion, and of course lvl 30 Venom Cloud! 5 AOE's to have some fun with!

Well I hope some people will Enjoy this Guide and I will keep you all updated on how it is in PVP and PVE! Thanks and Have a Nice Day! :)

• Upvote 1

I think taking cure poison is uselss, since its just a priest class, it cannont used to removes poisons from other necros ._.

u will need a lv 10 cure poison if u wants to remove lv 24+ envenom and lv 27+venom cloud

and from priest its just lv 1 ._.

and corpse explotion is..... a bit useless too.. the burn is hard to aim, since u have to make the target die to active the effect.

and fast heal. I suggest u just take lv 11 if u are a priest. but if u could get lv 16. its the best lv of it.

it have the shortest cooldown and most efficient mana (62 mana diffrent with lv 20), with just 194 healing point diffrent with maxed lvl(20)

Well thank you for the info on the cure poison...didn't know that! :) and yeah corpse explosion is kinda useless but I just put it in there for use of some SP after lvl 145. Since this is a necro might as well have some of the cool skills to play around with! ;) Also thank you for the info on the Fast Heal! It's usefull to know! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I don't see what advantage this path has over, say, priest>inquirer>necromancer beyond lightning stun. I know your aim is to have a stun, but I'd still rather have tranquility, cripple, and extra HP/HP recovery/PDef/Crit. Further, much of this path is redundant (cleric is surpassed by priest, and warlock to some extent by necromancer).

Why do you need three reskills? That's expensive and wasteful. Two at 105 and 130+ I can understand, but you shouldn't be advising people to reskill at lv80 on a server where 1-105 can take a day if you play hard and have some decent gear.

Some pointers:

1-20 (Mage): No problems here.

20-40 (Cleric): Cleric is redundant if you take priest. lv5 Holy Strike is enough for a while, so just learn passives and buffs from Wizard (while these are redundant later for taking warlock, they are slightly more helpful in the short term).

40-75 (Priest): I wouldn't take bless mind unless you have spare SP, but that might just be personal preference. Otherwise, fine.

75-105 (Warlock): You do not need to reskill at this point. You're already taking divine sword, so just leave it in the build until 105. I would also drop thunder break because with the low cooldown on divine sword, you won't need it. Maybe it's just me but I really don't like thunder break :/

105+: I don't see where you'll use thunder break when you have lightning stun, chill breeze and the spear to choose from. You've also neglected the corpse skills; I would recommend corpse taker at least; you get a surprising amount of recovery from it.

Actually, can anyone speak on favour of thunder break. I rag on it a lot and would never, ever choose it. Does it have any merit? Is it just me that looks at TB and thinks "why?"

Even with the edits, I would not choose this build. I think you lose a lot of potential from a necromancer simply by not taking inquirer or bishop (of which I would argue inquirer superior). Of course, you may prefer this build (since your sig says you got to 120+) and so may others, but I would at least advise people that reskilling three times is not necessary.

Good one bu i think wiz>monk>walock>cardi is better cause of ht and venom cloud + sj and lightnung stun :-)

Rather or not thats true, this is a Necromancer guide, not a Cardinal guide. This path is rare but works, which is why I support it entirely.

For the guide itself, I think its great honestly. I think that you should review some of the things that I am going to point out. You wont ever really need Divine Judgement-Curse during the early part of the game (Lv. 1-74) because its a DoT skill which does very minor damage over all against any monster you would face. Your Holy Strike-Divine Sword, along with Shrewd Spell, should be enough because you can spam that skill and attack at a long distance and it acts like a spamming nuke. The extra SP could be used for warlock skills. This may be able to save you a reskill hopefully, lol. When you reach End Game, going VIT should be optional since this path relies on magical attack primarily. Or hybrid it and restat to INT and VIT 1:1 to have a good balance. Necromancers also lack HP, which is why I think it may be a good idea to suggest to survive those damn HTs and VCs, lol.

Overall, this guide is great and good luck to those who try it!

this path better than wiz sorc inq cardi?

Those paths differ themselves. The warlock-cardinal offers a second AoE DoT like HT, only weaker, a longer stun and a pair of longer freeze skills. You also gain some more m atk then the other path. However, the Inquirer-cardinal path offers Holy Justice higher crit and more p def. you also gain more HP, HP recovery and sleep/snare skills.

I wanna ask, sir..

if we didn't take monk or inquirer path, will our defend still good enough ??

thx b4 :D

You won't get the skill armor link, blessed vital, fortune magic and the HP and HP recovery passives. Its recommended that you take one of these paths. Necros have LAE and Devils Armor, but it doesn't have Shield or Armor Link.

You won't get the skill armor link, blessed vital, fortune magic and the HP and HP recovery passives. Its recommended that you take one of these paths. Necros have LAE and Devils Armor, but it doesn't have Shield or Armor Link.

so, this path is lack of deffence?

allright then..

thx, sir!