new rule?

snickers

i was just about reading some character reports a while ago and this came up on me, idk why idk how dont ask me...

but,i was just wondering if there is a new rule and i was thinkin of the rule "no BULLYING" ? epic LOL isnt it? well in online world, you cant really tell what age the player really is so, i guess this implement on leveling and guild war only... :D well its really just an opinion, not really a suggestion bleeeeeh >:3

i was just about reading some character reports a while ago and this came up on me, idk why idk how dont ask me...

but,i was just wondering if there is a new rule and i was thinkin of the rule "no BULLYING" ? epic LOL isnt it? well in online world, you cant really tell what age the player really is so, i guess this implement on leveling and guild war only... :D well its really just an opinion, not really a suggestion bleeeeeh >:3

LoL... Noooo.... I like bullying.. Bullying guild which have players that war with cheat.. e,e

LoL... Noooo.... I like bullying.. Bullying guild which have players that war with cheat.. e,e

yea thats the kind of bullying im talking about, using exploits on war and duel LOL!!! hahaha!!!!