Arkiens

SAO Fans

sword-art-online-1.jpg

Sword Art Online

Sword Art Online, this seasons .hack-esque MMORPG anime. First off though a quick synopsis:

The only way to escape is to ‘clear’ the game. Death in game means actual ‘death’ —-

The ten thousand who have logged onto the as of yet mysterious game ‘Sword Art Online’ using their Nerve Gear have been forced into this perilous death game and are trapped inside.

Protagonist Kirito, one of the many gamers, has greeted this ‘truth’.

He plays as a solo player in the giant castle that is the stage for this game —- ‘Aincrad’.

To meet the conditions of clearing the game and leaving this twisted virtual world, he must get through all 100 floors. Will Kirito have what it takes to clear the game, or will he die trying?

well we just have to wait for the second season of sao... I hope this time it will be GGO.. :P

When I watched SAO,theres a lot of something that are missing...

I wish they can add more ideas instead of following everything from the light novels

I prefer anime that have more plots like Bakuman.

I think SAO episode is too fast ...

but there are many of season ..

and I will be waiting for GGO...

I heard that Kawahara Reki has started making the light novel called Sword Art Online Progressive.It's a reboot of sword art online with much more content of the story.

I heard that Kawahara Reki has started making the light novel called Sword Art Online Progressive.It's a reboot of sword art online with much more content of the story.

Yeah ... try to looking for it ...

Soon ...

HERE COMES ! GGO ! but its this not spring. maybe its falls or winter guys :D

praying for a ggo arc and mother rosario arc :rolleyes:

Im looking forward to SAO 2 i wonder who the evil guy or girl  will be ^_^   i wish there were real games like this  JAPAN HURRY UP AND INVENT THEM XD   id be the first in line to get it :3

I heard there a SAO real live movie / series coming out  supposedly on May 2013  but just some rumors i heard of plus theres a trailer on you tube XD  if its real  im looking forward to it XD  plus i want to buy the SAO video game for the PSP  XD  idk when its going to come out in the US  but i think it came out in japan already XD  

was rewatching SAO, until episode 25, saw someone who i couldn't recognize

1753798-27D4PYN.png

who's the one between silica and asuna?

was rewatching SAO, until episode 25, saw someone who i couldn't recognize

1753798-27D4PYN.png

who's the one between silica and asuna?

a girl from Fake Death Case... hmm if you remember that episode of Guild that have done a case of "Fake Death"