Rookie's Chaotic Necromancer Guide

Rookie

• 2 weeks later...

Haha don't worry about it, that's my noob friend trying to bug me. 

Rude double rude. Reporting gm  for being rude !  Im by far the biggest noob please respect that fact and i was trying to bug you. I just got the weirdest urge to stir up some fun :D

• 1 year later...
On 5/7/2013 at 6:33 AM, Rookie said:

This path gives you more supporting skills, a better Great Heal, better P Def, better beholder, etc.

Personally, Bishop>Necromancer is better off in the long run, since it uses DoT and has higher defensive stats.

Inquirer>Necromancer does have more HP and magic critical rates... but the critical boost becomes useless as a DoT Necromancer. The only exception would be a hybrid Necromancer, or a pure INT one.

I'm not sure which one has a better HP recovery rate though.

HIi sir rookie . What about the path wiz-priest-warlock-necro .. does it work ? cause my path it has 6k pdef , but my farmer with 5kpa. use to 2hit my necro. so i'm thinking . maybe that kind of path is a failure. can you help me with the PROS and CONS with my path ? Thank you so much !

11 hours ago, Sweetlife28 said:

HIi sir rookie . What about the path wiz-priest-warlock-necro .. does it work ? cause my path it has 6k pdef , but my farmer with 5kpa. use to 2hit my necro. so i'm thinking . maybe that kind of path is a failure. can you help me with the PROS and CONS with my path ? Thank you so much !

Im tryin to answer this..

Pros:

- Better stun (lvl 20 lightning stun, 80% chance and 4 sec stun)

- better matk when using staff (lvl 10 staff training, about 13% matk)

Cons:

- Less HP (lvl 15 enhanced HP, no bless vital)

- low buff, healing lvl skill

15 hours ago, Sweetlife28 said:

3 hours ago, Fifin said:

Im tryin to answer this..

Pros:

- Better stun (lvl 20 lightning stun, 80% chance and 4 sec stun)

- better matk when using staff (lvl 10 staff training, about 13% matk)

Cons:

- Less HP (lvl 15 enhanced HP, no bless vital)

- low buff, healing lvl skill

To add on to Fifin: Warlock>necro only works if you're going INT purely or mostly. 

Pros: locking a target is easier with Lightning Stun, Chill Breeze and Blizzard. Any poisons would not break stuns like it can break ice. 

More magic attack with passives. 

Arguably more raw damage.

Cons: magic is almost useless to build in this server, unless it was rebalanced.

Weak Holy Barrier.

No reliable heal outside of your Corpse Take.

Hybrid builds are really hard for normal players.

Can be expensive for a good one.

Squishy in comparison to the other two paths.

Trade survivability for raw magic power

Lose some crit from the Monk and Inquirer class.

Loss a strong Beholder, heals of all varieties aside Corpse Take, Divine Curse, Shrewed Spell, Poem Buff, Mana Regen and Pdef/Mdef

Need to invest in INT stats to be useful. 

Lowest possible critical chance build for Necromancer.

Really the only thing you get that Necro doesn't already have from warlock is a stun and a few magic attack passives. This is all from my memory from like 3 years ago, so if MATK was buffed at some point, then you just need to hit first. 

• 2 months later...

I followed this guide and it turned out to be a good one. I can solo lure the mantis at 108, and tombstones at 111 - I'm not even full VIT yet.

I can't wait for the reskill at 125 though.

Tip: Since this path does not have staff training / witch craft skill: +13 Athena will be better than +12 Medusa. Not sure on +13 Medusa though

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/21/2017 at 0:00 PM, tony119 said:

@Rookie what's your combo sequence for 1 vs 1 pvp?

When I did play this game, my pvp combo was

Blizzard from a distance> Holy Barrier the enemy>apply poisons + DoTs> curse weakness> that snare spell, idr what it was called> reapply poisons. Repeat it, but dont use holy barrier on them again. 
If the snare worked, you just have to keep your distance until they die.

• 1 month later...
On 5/3/2017 at 4:47 AM, Rookie said:

When I did play this game, my pvp combo was

Blizzard from a distance> Holy Barrier the enemy>apply poisons + DoTs> curse weakness> that snare spell, idr what it was called> reapply poisons. Repeat it, but dont use holy barrier on them again. 
If the snare worked, you just have to keep your distance until they die.

may i know why holy barrier enemy?

9 hours ago, Evasion said:

Maybe he meant sleep l, he wants to put all the dot he can while enemy in sleep and HB so the enemy wont lose the sleep .

It thought it was sleep too but he said it two times so I thought maybe he really mean it?? lol

On 6/14/2017 at 4:23 AM, Atiqah said:

may i know why holy barrier enemy?

On 6/14/2017 at 8:38 PM, Evasion said:

Maybe he meant sleep l, he wants to put all the dot he can while enemy in sleep and HB so the enemy wont lose the sleep .

Use it to lay down all of your DoT skills at once. Without it, the first damage skill will break the ice from Blizzard or would wake the enemy up. Trying to snare or poison the enemy might fail, making you vulnerable to a stunlock or instant kill combos from the higher paying players. If you use Blizzard>HB>poisons; by the time the HB expires, you can snare them while the poisons are all eating the enemy, leaving them helpless. Any range attacks can be healed easier too since the damage they do wont be as consistent until the snare wears off, but by then, they should be dead if you're at level 130+.

On 6/17/2017 at 0:00 AM, Rookie said:

Use it to lay down all of your DoT skills at once. Without it, the first damage skill will break the ice from Blizzard or would wake the enemy up. Trying to snare or poison the enemy might fail, making you vulnerable to a stunlock or instant kill combos from the higher paying players. If you use Blizzard>HB>poisons; by the time the HB expires, you can snare them while the poisons are all eating the enemy, leaving them helpless. Any range attacks can be healed easier too since the damage they do wont be as consistent until the snare wears off, but by then, they should be dead if you're at level 130+.

Oh I see! Thank you so much :) I didnt know that :)

I made a necro using this path and it's awesome. My gears are lame at the moment and im full int but my pdef is already amazing :O Im so excited about how it turns up when i switch to full vit in the future :D

On 6/17/2017 at 0:00 AM, Rookie said:

Thats scary lol

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2014 at 11:00 PM, Jonah said:

Whenever you feel comfortable, I recommend being around level 125 or so, that way you can just cruise into DD with high leveled poisons.

Hello, I'm lvl 122 at the moment (pure int) following this guide and I want to switch to DOT at 125.. However, I wonder what is much faster to complete DD (solo) at that level? Pure int lvl 125 or Pure vit DOT? Im doing fine soloing the 101 -120 DD but Im so excited to be a DOT necro :D

• 2 months later...
On 7/5/2017 at 9:31 AM, Atiqah said:

Hello, I'm lvl 122 at the moment (pure int) following this guide and I want to switch to DOT at 125.. However, I wonder what is much faster to complete DD (solo) at that level? Pure int lvl 125 or Pure vit DOT? Im doing fine soloing the 101 -120 DD but Im so excited to be a DOT necro :D

Just stick to INT until level 133... Going full VIT is dreadfully slow and you won't feel as good unless you're constantly in a guild war. At the VERY LEAST, restat to full VIT but keep on an INT gear set and wand so that you can instakill everything as you level up. If you ever feel like you have extra SP, just invest in a level 1 Vital Explosion for DD.