Fakes. :/

Mashey

Fake item selling.. Fake item selling everywhere. D:

Thats annoying. When people needs to buy a bunch of pukerian scrolls for a cheap/affordable price, some guy will just whisper you at will tell you to come to the spot where he is then when you click on trade and you'll just see the Enchant Scroll bla bla. -.-

Just sharing thoughts. xD

Yesh Yesh I feel you Mike Bantot. Anyway, scamming is part of the game. Just like in reality, people buy cheap things that made in china (no offense intended) but then low quality and easy to break or damage. In situation like this, we have to develop our presence of mind and be mentally sharp. So please, NEGOTIATE AND BUY WISELY. ;)

i think its better if the game masters renew the image of pukerian scroll and other items which has similar image with other items. so that people wont be fooled by fools.

As much as I support this, the Admins must fix the larger issues first before getting to the little ones like these. But for now, as Mika said, don't impulse and buy them right away. Always look carefully before possibly getting scammed ._.

• Upvote 3

Fake item selling.. Fake item selling everywhere. D:

Thats annoying. When people needs to buy a bunch of pukerian scrolls for a cheap/affordable price, some guy will just whisper you at will tell you to come to the spot where he is then when you click on trade and you'll just see the Enchant Scroll bla bla. -.-

Just sharing thoughts. xD

La la la.

*nodding my head*

I had few experiences with this. LOL.

I remember when I bought 2 pukerian scrolls in NC. And when I about to use it.

f*ck its fake. -____-

i think its better if the game masters renew the image of pukerian scroll and other items which has similar image with other items. so that people wont be fooled by fools.

and i agree with this.

+1

if it didnt fixed soon maybe the fakers became more than such a fool they maybe tricking us with fake T.helmet for example because my friend got tricked with another helmet because it have same image . first the bitch trade it with real t.helm and he/she sell it with cheap price .and then next he/she ask you to be fast to trade it and then tata u got the trash , hope it didnt happen to anyone again in game LOL . but i've learn something in this case to look carefuly the item b4 buy it :D

As much as I support this, the Admins must fix the larger issues first before getting to the little ones like these. But for now, as Mika said, don't impulse and buy them right away. Always look carefully before possibly getting scammed ._.

+1 To my fat cat. :D

This issue is not "little ones". This affects celestia luna players. >.<

This issue is not "little ones". This affects celestia luna players. >.<

Yeah okay but there are others that are a higher priority first e_e it was suggested for the item pictures to be changed but was denied so...

It only affects them if they don't pay attention which most of them don't. There's always going to be scamming, but we have to be smart enough to not be a victim of it

• Upvote 2

Yeah. That is so true. So for the ones who got scammed, learn from your mistakes. And this message is for everybody. Be careful on trades. Make sure that you are looking at the right item. Don't be fooled by the cheap priced items that they are vending,selling or whatever. :)