New Images

KamoteTops

hello Game masters and Co-Players!

it seems like many players are starting to scam other players through selling fake items

instead of Pukerian scrolls, they are selling enchant scrolls and telling everybody that it is pukerian scroll. and instead of hc, they sell hqs and name their booths "hc's cheap" ~regarding to this one

::: so im suggesting, how about you renew the images of HCs and pukes and other items that has similar image with other items. so that the selling of fake items would end and so that the scamming of other players will end too.

thanks! have a nice day everyone!

• Upvote 1

this has been suggested many times use the search button and don't bump you're post

sorry, i haven't put that in mind. >.< and for that bump, it was like "x send" it is suppose to be at my market thread xD i used mobile, kinda laggy, sorry.

yeah. i know. but for you to not get scammed is to not rush things so fast and do stuffs like "o hey. he's selling GWs for 220m only on his stall. better buy it! (Saw it's color blue scroll without looking on to the name of the item.) *Bought Item for 220m blah blah blah* looks at the item.. F*CK!!!!!!! I HATE U SCAMMER! DIE!!! I Report you!!! and so on.

also what you really need is a good eye and a common sense. e.e :P

yeah. i know. but for you to not get scammed is to not rush things so fast and do stuffs like "o hey. he's selling GWs for 220m only on his stall. better buy it! (Saw it's color blue scroll without looking on to the name of the item.) *Bought Item for 220m blah blah blah* looks at the item.. F*CK!!!!!!! I HATE U SCAMMER! DIE!!! I Report you!!! and so on.

also what you really need is a good eye and a common sense. e.e :P

Thats right. But somehow, they are other scammers who are "expert"~ in a way that they can rename the item with pukerian and when you got it, you'll see enchanting scrolls in your inventory. ~i already experienced it and my friends too.~ :)