Do you believe in Ghosts?

Rookie

• 4 weeks later...

i dont believe in ghost, but i believe there is spirit, (in my country we call it jin lol). and those jin giving us weird thought like hallucination so we can see ghost.

if you want to know there is spirit, its easy. go to place where nobody around, it can your house when people go out. empty your mind, and focus to one of your five sense. like sight, hearing, smell, taste, or sense of touch.

first you will get scared, that's okay, because human have instinct and told them its dangerous. (its true dangerous, lol dont try it without company, but if you are bold you can try this.) just relax it, and keeping like that.

if you can do that much, if you focus in hearing, you will start hearing thing, like huuuu.... huuu... or ssshhhh... ssshhh.... something like that or thing get collapse sound. if you focus in sight, you will start seeing thing, like shadow just passing in front of you in fast speed, or thing start collapse when you see it. or you feel there is someone out there but you know nobody out there.

focusing in smell, your nose will itching, you will smell thing, like rancidity, expired food, or you not smell thing but you feel you smelling something, confusing huh?? :rolleyes:

about taste, i never tried it, but i think it will same as smell, because im never tried it, i cant give you how feel about this :(

for touch, you will start feel there is someone around you, its the most creepy thing in my life... sometimes behind, beside, or in front of you, but you cant see it, i almost crazy because of this lol

oh yeah... one thing before you try this... it will increase your "awareness", that's mean you can tell there is someone around you even they are hiding, for example when you go to class in earliest morning and you feel you are the first person come to class, but when you get close to your class, you can tell someone was coming more earlier than you, and when you see it your friend was sitting in his chair study for exam lol... (happen to me :wub: )

but because your "awareness" got increase you can start to feel strange thing :o , and it will make you look like freak lol. shaking your head left and right to checking is there someone or not lol. but i counter it with positive thinking, like "if nobody there, that's mean it's just my feeling," and stabilizing my heart and walk straight lol.

at least that's my experience... up to you want to believe it or not. but before you state it, better testing it, B)

but if something bad happens, dont blame me, im not responsible for it. but if bad thing happen to you, my advice is, think positive, just think as "that's just feeling, not more than that". :D

if nothing happened, i got told that's mean your mental strength is strong and your mind is solid, not easy to get distracted lol...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've never actually witnessed a Spirit, or a "Ghost", but I do believe in them. I would also flip my shit to high hell if I ever did see one. I'd rather believe in them so they didn't have to prove me wrong, y'know? ;_;

this happened when i was 10

in my old house (in ph) i was heading down the stairs. I saw a little girl going upstairs so i move aside to let her pass.

As soon as i got down the stairs, i realized that I'm the only girl in the house

i happen to see her again last week, but disappears after i blink