will CL be closed down??

Fortune

when i first started playing this game, there were like around 1k players online every time i checked the forum (even more when its weekend or holiday)

but now, max is around 600-650 players, and im sure one third of them are dual logins.

im concerned that this game will be closed in the near future, considering many things that will be gone if that happens.

lol, if you talk about when the server going to shut down you will probably get banned by the owner because he hate people who does that so please don't talk about when the server is going to be closed and shit.  -_-

CL will last forever ok. You can trust me, I have a red user tag.

ty. lol.

thats good to hear..

People take breaks, you know. It won't go down.

Who knows, perhaps after the upcoming additions to cl, the number of players will increase again.

i waz thinking about PD-ing for a certain item, but i hestitated....

an update will definitely be good to kick off

sorry for going off topic.

now on topic: Admins, i want a title, a colorful name tag too  :3

when i first started playing this game, there were like around 1k players online every time i checked the forum (even more when its weekend or holiday)

but now, max is around 600-650 players, and im sure one third of them are dual logins.

im concerned that this game will be closed in the near future, considering many things that will be gone if that happen

Just because the server doesn't have as many players as before doesn't mean it's going down ;o this server is the last one standing out of Athens, Esuna, and Titans. It may not seem like it up front but the GM's do alot to keep this server up and running. Besides, most likely around this summer there will be an update, a big one at that so just think positive and look forward to that update ^o^. Stay fresh!

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...